Sneaky Outlaw Ambush spec (thoughts?)

At first i was thinking playing Demon Hunter in Dragonflight...but this Outlaw spec is so weird and interesting i might give this a try instead
    Any thoughts on how an Ambush spec for Outlaw might work? Mainly for PvP in my case.

Audacity
    Hidden Opportunity
    Improved Ambush
    Shadow Dance
    Subterfuge
    Find Weakness

This is what im running at the moment but i have no idea if is good or not because i have zero gear

CODE:
    BQQAOB/7AZ//CwQOf4fPMswHVDAAJIBJRCikQAgkkSSkISSSSSCAAAAAAQSgCiIAEAAAA

Image:

Last edited by Big Thanks; 2022-10-29 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks for sharing, gonna try when I buy gamecard the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by fazaim View Post
    Thanks for sharing, gonna try when I buy gamecard the 15th.
    You absolutely need Weak Auras addon for this.
    Just make the aura to trigger on buffs called:

Subterfuge
    Shadow dance
    Audacity
    Sepsis

Just to know when you can ambush.
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2022-10-29 at 03:54 AM.

I think Dreadblades also combines really well with Shadow Dance and the Ambush talents, but I avoid Roll the Bones to make room for it.

I think fun > good, imo. I currently have a BM hunter that I specced into double pets, murder of crows, and whatever that CD is that lets you summon 2 other pets for a short time. Caught a bunch of crows from drutsvar. And now I just swarm people with crows. Not sure if its any good. But its funny.
    But back on the ambush thing you made. I tried almost that exact build the other day. Mostly in a few BGs. It was fun there. Not sure how well it would work in arena, if thats your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Varanus View Post
    I think fun > good, imo. I currently have a BM hunter that I specced into double pets, murder of crows, and whatever that CD is that lets you summon 2 other pets for a short time. Caught a bunch of crows from drutsvar. And now I just swarm people with crows. Not sure if its any good. But its funny.
    But back on the ambush thing you made. I tried almost that exact build the other day. Mostly in a few BGs. It was fun there. Not sure how well it would work in arena, if thats your goal.
    From my understanding PvP gear in DF is always max item level in PvP (upgrades only work for PvE)
    So...i intend to be mega casual and only do Random BGs and some low rating arenas...since we are all going to walk around with max item level pvp gear...i think

Anything but reprimand will work for me, that skill works like shit with hidden blunderbuss
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Mainly for PvP in my case.
    Hopefully things are very different from prepatch to max in DF. If not, Outlaw is very bad for pvp. At least for solo shuffle. You cant really kill anyone alone, and die really fast. Sin is the same way, I havent tried Sub. I got very excited to see SS counted for vicious mounts, I thought I could finally get the Warstrider. That hope is quickly slipping through my fingers.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Guys forget about the build of the OP.
    This is the ultimate build i found.

Because you shoot many pistol shots with Fan the Hammer you get to have many procs of Audacity (ambushes)
    And the burst is pretty good

This is the ultimate spec:

CODE:
    BQQAOB/7AZ//CwQOf4fPMswHVDAAJIBJBgkIJSSiIBSkISSSSSCAAAAAAQSkoggAQAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Guys forget about the build of the OP.
    This is the ultimate build i found.
    What legendary goes with that? The one from pvp?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    What legendary goes with that? The one from pvp?
    Im using Concealed Blunderbuss legendary...one more weak aura for the buff.
    The damage of this version is muchhhhhh better than the first one.
    In PVE im doing 5k dps single target with PvP gear...but in PvP i cant get past 1.3k...for some reason

My gear is not that good and outdated though.

Yo this rotation is difficult to master.

I've been raiding for a week now and get outdone by almost every other Outlaw who seem to maintain their DPS 30K+ at all times.

I fluctuate like a noodle not being able to maintain the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizex View Post
    Yo this rotation is difficult to master.

I've been raiding for a week now and get outdone by almost every other Outlaw who seem to maintain their DPS 30K+ at all times.

I fluctuate like a noodle not being able to maintain the loop.
    In terms of PvP

Build:
    BQQAOB/7AZ//CwQOf4fPMswHVDAAJkERSEgkIJlEhIJREJikkkkIAAAAAAAJBpIkASCBAAAA

Burst:
    3 Ambushes from breaking stealth
    Between The Eyes
    Adrenaline Rush + Shadow Dance
    Ambush
    Ambush
    Ambush
    Ambush
    Ambush