Camera API for weak aura

I want to change field of view automatically when entering dungeons. But I still can't find right API for it.
    Does anyone know of an API that works the same as below chat command?
    /console camerafov 120

thanks.

They hotfixed that field of view. The max is now 90, which has been the default since release. There is no other method of changing the field of view.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

This is already hot fixed? I read "Change Field of View in Patch 9.2.5" on wow head yesterday. I can't post any URL cuz I'm newbie.
    And I can change my FoV in game now. I think max is 120 now. Please test that command.
    Version 9.2.5.44232

- - - Updated - - -

I read newest post. Sigh.
    Thanks for reply.

I did something similar but for brightness and contrast because of SoA dungeon were so bright it was annoying.

Was a long time ago though, but I think you can use:
    Code:
    SetCVar ("camerafov", #)
    - bit unsure if the capitalization matter for though, but should be visible in a mod / addon that allows you to change more options through cvar.

Basically change the /console to SetCVar and then trigger it.
    https://i.imgur.com/1zjHhgb.jpeg

Here's an image of someone doing it with graphics settings, which might help you further.

EDIT: seems like I might've misunderstood the issue... sounds like you wanted to bypass the max, but I thought you meant that you couldn't trigger the command.
    I keep it up anyway for informations sake.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-06-23 at 12:46 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

It's not hotfixed yet, at least when I tested it an hour ago

15+ Year Old Account
    But it will be soon, Blizzard stated it was unintentional and will be fixed. So I don't get why you need an aura for it?!