Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Missouri governor makes commercial about shooting RINOs.

https://twitter.com/EricGreitens/sta...Cp5a2UmNsqAAAA

LITERALLY wanting to shoot people who don't support Trump.

Tell me again how both sides are TOTALLY the same. the Republican party is TOTALLY a legitimate political party and not a group of batshit crazy, fascist terrorists.

idk, man...LARPing as a badass who is going to murder their political opposition while condemning the "Radical Left™." It's certainly an aesthetic choice one could make.

Once again, Republicans make it clear that they just constantly want to murder those they disagree with.

I cannot take these dorks seriously, I take their god awful policy proposals seriously, but these people are clowns, just clowns of the highest order trying to get the hogs to vote them into power.

You know, it occurs to me that a politician threatening to sic the might the government on its citizens is exactly the sort of tyranny that 2nd Amendment enthusiasts pretend they're protecting themselves against. :thinking:

#justfascistthings

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    :thinking:
    Found your problem. Don't do that and you'll have a better grasp on the Republican mind.

lol, his Tweet got moderated by Twitter - it's still up but you can't interact with it, and he straight up had the video removed by Facebook. He's crying censorship, because of course he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post

Dude also abuses his wife and children…
    <-------------- My surprised face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    https://twitter.com/EricGreitens/sta...Cp5a2UmNsqAAAA

LITERALLY wanting to shoot people who don't support Trump.

Tell me again how both sides are TOTALLY the same. the Republican party is TOTALLY a legitimate political party and not a group of batshit crazy, fascist terrorists.
    Really wish we would not just do away with the two party system we have in the U.S., but actually eliminate parties all together. Let each electee stand on their own merits, and not be forced to be in lockstep with the party they chose to be part of.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it hard to believe that this isn't extremely illegal.

Then again, not really.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    I find it hard to believe that this isn't extremely illegal.

Then again, not really.
    Freedom of Speach, bro. You can make non-specific threats and use violent rhetoric with impunity. And if you're a politician, Twitter will even allow that rule-breaking content to remain on their platform.

Maybe people who vote Republican just for the tax cuts and less regulation might wake up if well you know.

With this and the Texas GOP platform thread as two of the most recent examples, which next week something new will replace this of how radical one of our two major political parties. Idiots and media who play the "both sides" and I'm leaving the Dems cause they left me, sad face, think the Republicans are some normal party is incredible.

As usual I just see fascism in our feature. Someone like this governor or a state will spark something that will end our Constitutional Democracy.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

It is pretty creepy and cringe.

I did the same thing to Sulla- but that's because he extolled and proudly supported noted pre-teen groomer and molester Roy Moore and never backed down from it.

Seriously Vegas, pick your battles, this ain't it.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I'll take "How to spot a fascist for $200"
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

5+ Year Old Account
    As stated here:
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This thread needs to stop bickering about interpersonal stuff and being off topic[...]
    Admins are already aware of the situation, so continuing the spat here is inappropriate. Reply to people in an on-topic manner and stay civil during discussion.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Every year we get closer and closer to "The Purge". We keep joking about it, and how impossible and stupid it sounds, but here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Every year we get closer and closer to "The Purge". We keep joking about it, and how impossible and stupid it sounds, but here we are.
    Honest, out of all of the movies, that was one of the few that seemed like it could actually happen if people actively paid enough attention to the far right and how extremist they were getting. Hell, The Purge is nothing more then a modern day Nazi Germany but without actual death camps. All they did was move the death camps to one day a year and the citizens are the ones who decided to die, not the government.

All it takes is a takeover of the government from a radical faction and a Judiciary that is extremely corrupt and The Purge could be a real thing.

it's things like this that almost make me not be embarrassed by our (UK) politicians. almost

on the one hand it's nice of them to make sure we know exactly how batshit crazy they are so that we can take it into account come election time. but on the other hand it's always alarming just how many people continue to vote for people who are obviously batshit crazy and give no indication that they will ever do anything to benefit anybody other than themselves. ie: people continue to not just vote against their own interests but they are also proud to do so

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    For anyone thinking, "Oh, it's just a hunting reference, it's meant to be parody."

TAG limit and BAG limit are hunting references, about animals. "Tagging and bagging" refers to killing people.