Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramickias View Post
    I can't wait for your thread whining about Titan Rune dungeons being so "hard", Blizzard is locking out players like you, and you just can't play anymore. It's not buffed by 30% dmg and hp like Naxx, it's 30% dmg and 100% hp, and one tiny mechanic on top :O
    Which is going to be hilarious, since on the PTR they deleted all profiles and forcing people to select a premade in shit gear to test against it. Since its supposed to be catchup mechanics :P

Has to be a troll. Or delusional.

Most of the bosses in 10 man can be 5 manned. I don't get it. 10 man is a complete walk in the park. The 30% buff is just not noticeable.

I think I have 0 wipes in 10 man and 5 wipes in total in 25 man (2 on patch due to tank positioning, 2 on Noth due to forgotten dispels, 1 on KT due to 8 melee getting hit by one void zone), and I've been purely pugging and don't do ANY gear checking.

They could have buffed Naxx 100% instead of 30% and it would still be a walk in the park with the DPS numbers people are doing nowadays.

op is a troll, proof or meh

- - - Updated - - -

If you're having trouble with 30% buffed naxx you'd have trouble with regular naxx. 30% is insignificant in Naxx's case.

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    and 5 wipes in total in 25 man
    Let me preshot OP's answer :

"That's 5 too much"
    MMO Champs :

Most of the bosses in 10 man can be 5 manned. I don't get it. 10 man is a complete walk in the park. The 30% buff is just not noticeable.

I think I have 0 wipes in 10 man and 5 wipes in total in 25 man (2 on patch due to tank positioning, 2 on Noth due to forgotten dispels, 1 on KT due to 8 melee getting hit by one void zone), and I've been purely pugging and don't do ANY gear checking.

They could have buffed Naxx 100% instead of 30% and it would still be a walk in the park with the DPS numbers people are doing nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're having trouble with 30% buffed naxx you'd have trouble with regular naxx. 30% is insignificant in Naxx's case.
    He's definitely a troll, and it's as you said actually possible to 5man the entirety of Naxx 10. 30% buffed Naxx is also easier than the original Naxx because classes overall have been buffed by more than 30%. I've come to realise the guy just likes the attention he gets from saying ridiculous things, it's like those fat girls on youtube crying about fat shaming to get people to pay attention to them, it works (tho usually with more fat shaming, which is effectively this thread in a nutshell, lmao).

Edit : Lmao I got an infraction for this one!
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2022-11-23 at 02:42 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what this really is about.

You clear Naxx in 1 hour and a half TOPS.. you don´t wipe in there unless you are literally not playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Ah, how awesome. Your Battlebeard-thread-is-this-trolling-or-reality virginity has been broken. Welcome to the game. Is Battlebeard trolling or is he being truthful? Noone knows. And the best part? Not even Battlebeard himself knows.

You're talking to a man who argues playing the game 8h+/day on a daily basis makes him a "casual" because he doesn't tackle "hardcore" content. Try to make sense of it, you will not. Like another poster said, Battlebeard threads are to be bookmarked so when you get a shitty day at work, you can catch-up on some pages of Battlebeard wisdom and make your day great again.

I think casual vs hardcore is about the level of stuff you play, not about time. Take Overwatch, play 10 hours of QP every day = casual, 1 hour of competitive = hardcore.

I am very casual, i'm a dedicated casual player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    I see the battlebeard saga got a new sequel.

And instead of admitting he is wrong he is just gaslighting everyone (again) into thinking his predictions were correct when people roll through naxx in questing greens and blues on fresh 80s without even a full group.

Though to be fair, despite claiming he is never trolling I m pretty sure he is. He is claiming here to be broke both in game and irl which a couple months back he was lecturing people about how microtransactions for power are not wrong or predatory and only people without money complain and that he is a successful business owner or whatever and has a lot of money.

Dunno chief.... something aint adding up.
    I wasn't wrong, not fully. I predicted a nightmare and I am living that exact nightmare. Not everyone is, but I am for sure. And the people I wipe with would prolly agree with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Oh... so he actually admits that he needs guilds to boost him because he is just that bad?

We have come full circle and then some.

I never said I was good. I have gray/green logs and I don't use gearscore addon but people constantly remind me "below 3k gs" which is apparently quite low.

I simply say the game should be easier cause the target audience is not hardcore gamers, it's dadgamers like me, people in their 30s or 40s who have limited time and who aren't what you would call good gamers, but nostalgic ones who wanna re-live their teenage years or 20s.

If you want challenges, you have retail. Don't infect classic with elitism.

Asking for Classic to be more challenging is like asking LFR to be more challenging, makes no sense.
    Last edited by Battlebeard; 2022-11-22 at 09:32 PM.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

I never said I was good. I have gray/green logs and I don't use gearscore addon but people constantly remind me "below 3k gs" which is apparently quite low.

I simply say the game should be easier cause the target audience is not hardcore gamers, it's dadgamers like me, people in their 30s or 40s who have limited time and who aren't what you would call good gamers, but nostalgic ones who wanna re-live their teenage years or 20s.

But here is what you are missing, 22 pages of this and not a single person agrees it is too hard. So I would say that perhaps you are not the target audience and the other people on the last 22 pages are.

It isn't elitism, it is just easy. Our Sat/Sun 25 man are almost all over 40, we goof around, do stupid stuff, but we full clear Nax on Sat in about 2 1/2 hours and do everything else, including 3D for the last 3 weeks, on Sunday in an hour
    Last edited by davesurfer; 2022-11-22 at 09:35 PM. Reason: typo
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    I think casual vs hardcore is about the level of stuff you play, not about time. Take Overwatch, play 10 hours of QP every day = casual, 1 hour of competitive = hardcore.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't wrong, not fully. I predicted a nightmare and I am living that exact nightmare. Not everyone is, but I am for sure. And the people I wipe with would prolly agree with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Asking for Classic to be more challenging is like asking LFR to be more challenging, makes no sense.
    You can be above 3k GS with just dungeon gear. There's no reason at all to not farm yourself better gear outside of raids.

Unless, you know, dungeons are too hard for you too.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

This is 100% not true. I have seen people on twitch do "dedicated few" which is 8man naxx, and they actually seemed to struggle quite a bit even though everyone was above 4k gearscore, it did not look easy in any way, so I'd say 5man is near impossible, even with any gear.

Maybe I'd struggle in Naxx without 30% not sure, but all I know is I only cleared it ONCE and that was because I had to lie and say I had a main with achiv and beg a strangely nice leader to give me an invite (and pay him 1000 gold, which was nearly everything I had. And this I have not managed to repeat. Even with the achievement, I now struggle and get kicked from every single raid I get invited too, cause people are elitistic and focused on gear and logs.

Without the 30%, I really think people would be more open to inviting.
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes... we know that. But in the same breath you are proclaiming things are too hard... while others who are in the same boat as you OR are just moderately better than you have been effectively clearing the content when they put forth effort.

What you don't understand is that nobody agrees with you when you make the immediate disclaimer of "I don't try to play better and I do not intend to try to play better" then proceed to say "game is too hard".

It's very telling that you admit to not being the best (you're actually the worst) and find a game that is supposedly targeted for casual "nostalgia gamers" is still too hard for you.

I simply say the game should be easier cause the target audience is not hardcore gamers,
    There is absolutely nothing hardcore about 10/25 Naxxramas. You really need to stop exaggerating in order to "prove" your point.
    If Naxxramas was supposedly so much harder as you are exaggerating it to be, it would not have been cleared within the first 48 hours as it was.
    You mean to tell me that 95% of the game are just hardcore players too good for their own good?

it's dadgamers like me, people in their 30s or 40s who have limited time and who aren't what you would call good gamers, but nostalgic ones who wanna re-live their teenage years or 20s.
    Your entitlement in this situation is staggering. It's weird you keep using these same buzzwords to characterize yourself as such with a profile signature inferring the opposite.

And to your point... you are doing just that.
    You are also not trying to play better a long side of your 30's and 40's aged peers.
    That's your fault.
    That doesn't make the content too hard.
    That makes you unwilling to try.

You continuing to scream into the void saying that "WotLK Classic is too hard" page after page after page does not make it true.

You being the only person in this game to think this quasi-buffed Naxxramas has made content too tough for you reveals only one true thing: your skill cap is quite low compared to 95% of the rest of the population. That's it.

It's so low in fact, that holding "W" down on your keyboard becomes to hard that you just put everybody on /follow.

This is the bar you continue to set for yourself here. Is this true? Are we all really to believe this?

What actually makes no sense here is that people in this thread, including myself, continue to take you seriously.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-11-22 at 11:29 PM.

I simply say that I think that the game should be easier cause the target audience that I would like the game to aim for is not hardcore gamers, it's dadgamers like me, people in their 30s or 40s who have limited time and who aren't what you would call good gamers, but nostalgic ones who wanna re-live their teenage years or 20s.
    I once again took the liberty to fix some of the things you forgot in your post, your welcome.

Also, third time asking you :

How you you feel about a raid "difficulty" where bosses would do no damages, like literally zero, where you could wipe in any way, even if everyone but one person are afk

all I know is I only cleared it ONCE and that was because I had to lie and say I had a main with achiv and beg a strangely nice leader to give me an invite (and pay him 1000 gold, which was nearly everything I had. And this I have not managed to repeat. Even with the achievement, I now struggle and get kicked from every single raid I get invited too, cause people are elitistic and focused on gear and logs.
    And how do you explain that you're the only one having this experience ? Do you think that your combo of age and time available makes you unique ?
    MMO Champs :

How the fuck are you both very dedicated and with limited time??? Ah, that's right, you're eating the same shit that you ate in the Immortal threads, contradicting yourself.
    Classic is not any more challenging than it was, and it's not going to bend to your loss of brain cells. You're just an extremely bad player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    I once again took the liberty to fix some of the things you forgot in your post, your welcome.

Also, third time asking you :

How you you feel about a raid "difficulty" where bosses would do no damages, like literally zero, where you could wipe in any way, even if everyone but one person are afk

And how do you explain that you're the only one having this experience ? Do you think that your combo of age and time available makes you unique ?

Why not, would be chill, a way to see content etc, as long as it gives BiS gear of course. I know some people wouldn't like it, so many separate servers, would easily play on chill servers.

(and pay him 1000 gold, which was nearly everything I had. .
    You're so full of shit, god damn.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    How the fuck are you both very dedicated and with limited time??? Ah, that's right, you're eating the same shit that you ate in the Immortal threads, contradicting yourself.
    Classic is not any more challenging than it was, and it's not going to bend to your loss of brain cells. You're just an extremely bad player.
    No one likes you all you do is insult other get a life man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    He's definitely a troll, and it's as you said actually possible to 5man the entirety of Naxx 10. 30% buffed Naxx is also easier than the original Naxx because classes overall have been buffed by more than 30%.
    No. And no, you can't 5-man Naxx10 with fresh blue.
    The OP is exagerrating one way, but you lot of braggarts are just as much exagerrating the other way.

Why not, would be chill, a way to see content etc, as long as it gives BiS gear of course. I know some people wouldn't like it, so many separate servers, would easily play on chill servers.
    As long as it gives bis gear ? I don't even know what to say... Why do you even want bis gear since you don't want to tackle any challenge ?

Also again : how do you explain that you're the only one having issues finding groups and clearing Naxx easily ?
    MMO Champs :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    As long as it gives bis gear ? I don't even know what to say... Why do you even want bis gear since you don't want to tackle any challenge ?

Also again : how do you explain that you're the only one having issues finding groups and clearing Naxx easily ?

I am not the only one, just the only one in this thread. A lot of people are in my situation in game, fellow people I've wiped with over and over with.

Also, I'm sorta stubborn, won't sell out my integrity just to get raidspot, I won't join GDKPs, I won't reroll a more wanted class or specc. I want to raid as Combat Rogue, in SR runs without hardreserves etc.

I am not the only one, just the only one in this thread. A lot of people are in my situation in game, fellow people I've wiped with over and over with.

Also, I'm sorta stubborn, won't sell out my integrity just to get raidspot, I won't join GDKPs, I won't reroll a more wanted class or specc. I want to raid as Combat Rogue, in SR runs without hardreserves etc.
    So basicly you want everyone else to adjust to you and play the game in your terms, and the game to be as easy as you want or need to.

Do you see the issue here?

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    No. And no, you can't 5-man Naxx10 with fresh blue.
    The OP is exagerrating one way, but you lot of braggarts are just as much exagerrating the other way.
    Who said anything about 5manning Naxx with fresh blue? You literally butted yourself into the discussion and then moved the goalpost, lmao.