Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Yes, so big that they decided to push the Dark Ranger questline and customizations through a 'minor content' .5 patch at the end of an expansion in complete secret. So secret that people who think Dark Rangers should be playable, like you, were arguing against secret customizations even happening.

Maybe, just maybe, you put Dark Rangers on more of a pedestal than Blizzard cares to. In their eyes, the Dark Ranger isn't even worth saving to feature as a part of the next expansion's content. They literally packaged it and threw it in the tail end of Shadowlands, with absolutely no fan fare. I don't think that would get reflected on the main WoW site's Class page if this is the case.

Mountain King or Beastmaster isn't any less represented even though they don't have their own Class page on the main site.
    I do?
    Who featured for 3 expansions straight?

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I do?
    Who featured for 3 expansions straight?
    The named character who is now officially represented by customizations for the Hunter
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-07-19 at 09:20 PM.

Username and Tricerion you both really take the fun out of these forums by having these constant arguments in every thread you get involved in.
    Especially you Tricerion someone who hasn’t played in almost a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Username and Tricerion you both really take the fun out of these forums by having these constant arguments in every thread you get involved in.
    Especially you Tricerion someone who hasn’t played in almost a decade.
    There's no second 'I' in the name.

And I said I haven't been subbed, I never said I haven't played. They still give out Free weeks to me for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-07-19 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Just give us class skins but evidently Blizzard can't be bothered to put in a modicum of effort.
    They're under no obligation to do so. They're not being lazy, they simply aren't wasting resources to pander to a niche group, especially after already adding the customization options. Why isn't this whole debate over now that Blizzard's all but stated that all it takes to be a Dark Ranger is to have a certain customization option and armor set as a normal hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    There's no second 'I' in the name.

And I said I haven't been subbed, I never said I haven't played. They still give out Free weeks to me for whatever reason.
    Doesn’t change the fact you constantly blow up threads and post mega posts quoting line by line and commentating on each line as a quote.

It’s pathetic and you have been warned previously but keep doing it.

You don’t need to argue and argue and argue over pointless stuff that you believe and others don’t. If someone doesn’t agree with you then you need to learn to move on and let them be that way. Not spend 3-4 pages arguing about it with them and derailing threads with massive tangents.

Have a discussion but enough with the pointless arguments in every thread you post in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Doesn’t change the fact you constantly blow up threads and post mega posts quoting line by line and commentating on each line as a quote.

It’s pathetic and you have been warned previously but keep doing it.

You don’t need to argue and argue and argue over pointless stuff that you believe and others don’t. If someone doesn’t agree with you then you need to learn to move on and let them be that way. Not spend 3-4 pages arguing about it with them and derailing threads with massive tangents.

Have a discussion but enough with the pointless arguments in every thread you post in.
    None of us need to be here at all.

You don't need to be in this thread either, adding nothing to the topic, but you chose to. Right?

If someone doesn’t agree with you then you need to learn to move on and let them be that way
    You say that when you don't seem to agree with what I'm doing, and you haven't learned to move on and let me be my way. Isn't that funny? Instead you let my posts, which aren't directed at you at all, to get under your skin. You think confronting me about it and calling my actions pathetic will get me to stop?

This sounds more like your own problem than anything. This is like, probably the first time I ever had a conversation with you. If you have a problem with it, deal with it in your own way, because 'mega quoting replies' is not against the forum guidelines.

Get off your high horse, my friend. No one's holding a gun to your head to read any of my posts. Feel free to use the Ignore feature if it really bothers you that much.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-07-20 at 12:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Let's drop the arguments and back-and-forth personal bickering, return to the actual topic of the thread.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

They literally gave us playable undead elves for everybody and people are still on about this?

Just put on a cool mog and enjoy.
    Not every niche needs to be made into a class, spec, or full on race.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    They literally gave us playable undead elves for everybody and people are still on about this?

Just put on a cool mog and enjoy.
    Not every niche needs to be made into a class, spec, or full on race.
    "Literally" ?

If they had given an undead skin with glowing blue eyes to the paladins... would that be enough for these paladins to be able to play as Death Knights??

The "Undead Hunter" skin they recently gave us allow us to play with the skills below in this video??

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    "Literally" ?

If they had given an undead skin with glowing blue eyes to the paladins... would that be enough for these paladins to be able to play as Death Knights??
    If they also added a questline that had DKs joining Alliance and Horde that rewarded these customizations and added DK gear transmogs to Paladin? Then yes.

DKs were already planned to be part of the Warrior class as a Hero option. The game could have represented DKs in any number of ways, which includes being a customization option for existing classes even if it don't make a lick of sense.

The lore is what it is.