Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Never forget what we could have had </3

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

Looks skinnier than Body Type 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Uh, this was always planned. You think Blizzard put out this blog because of forum complaints? Alpha is dropping in a matter of days and they want to preview the new race/class.
    the biggest body option is almost certainly because of forum complaints

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

This still looks more "warcraft" than blizzard version.

Also, 4th option really looks like a forced one and based on feedback. Still bad tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    It's not much more, it's slightly buffed - you're appear to be too easily pleased, either that or pandering or promoting.
    I mean I wanted them to be more buff and they are…. More buff?

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    100%
    They had only said there’d be a “slightly bulkier” and “slightly skinnier” option.
    I’m assuming #2 was what we’ve seen, and #1 and #3 were planned from the start.

I doubt it was too hard to just add a fourth bulkier option given they had already gone through the trouble of doing a similar thing with the other options.

I am glad they listened.
    I myself am satisfied with the fourth option
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    It's an improvement, but I still feel like people are going to want to look like this model specifically:
    But with armor on they look very very similar to this no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol! You’re welcome to believe that. They were talking about “buffer” body types during their developer talk. The biggest body type isn’t nearly as buff as the buff-obsessed wanted them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I am glad they listened.
    I myself am satisfied with the fourth option
    I'm certainly happy with the bulk up. Think the only nitpick I have left is that the heads could probably be touched up a bit but that's not as high a priority as the bulk up was.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't have any skin in the game anymore, but what they really need now is a more chunky head. Something more akin to a Drakonid head?
    Something like this would it do for me:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post

Also, 4th option really looks like a forced one and based on feedback. Still bad tho.
    True its about those edges but at least they look presentable now instead of being gecko soyshit. We won a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post

The only problem I see here is that while it looks better, it looks more like another class. That would be the way I would want my Dracthyr to look if it could be a Warrior. Which I still don't understand why they can't. It is the universal class across all races in the game and has been since Vanilla if I am not mistaken.

Lol! You’re welcome to believe that. They were talking about “buffer” body types during their developer talk. The biggest body type isn’t nearly as buff as the buff-obsessed wanted them to be.
    clips of the other 3 body types were all previously seen and this 4th shows up now after forum criticism. Its good that they are responding to feed back but unless you can show me an interview where they said bulkier then the shown versions was going to be added... well the evidence points to this being a response to feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Something like this would it do for me:

- - - Updated - - -

True its about those edges but at least they look presentable now instead of being gecko soyshit. We won a little bit.
    Still don't like the green, bronze and red heads. The others are cool, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    It's not much more, it's slightly buffed - you're appear to be too easily pleased, either that or pandering or promoting.
    Right?! how dare someone be satisfied with something. Must be a simp, there's no other explanation for their bad taste!

I would say it is. Number 1, 2, and 3 all have only slight changes to the torso (mostly the shoulders and waist). Number 4 includes changes to those but also has bulkier arms and bigger feet. It really seems like the first 3 are the "slightly bulkier" options mentioned before and 4 was added with more all around bulkiness in response to the complaints

10+ Year Old Account
    clips of the other 3 body types were all previously seen and this 4th shows up now after forum criticism. Its good that they are responding to feed back but unless you can show me an interview where they said bulkier then the shown versions was going to be added... well the evidence points to this being a response to feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    I would say it is. Number 1, 2, and 3 all have only slight changes to the torso (mostly the shoulders and waist). Number 4 includes changes to those but also has bulkier arms and bigger feet. It really seems like the first 3 are the "slightly bulkier" options mentioned before and 4 was added with more all around bulkiness in response to the complaints

If people want to believe that their whining about buff stuff led to this change, so be it. Maybe now we’ll get some substantive discussion around here instead of the constant complaining about body size from certain posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    I mean, Ive been pretty negative about them and I'm rather okay with the new options.

They are after all, casters only. I dont need them to be completely hulked out like an Orc.
    With that reasoning there would be no reason for a Human Mage to look as buff as they do though. I'd also like the Dracthyr to have even buffer options but we'll get what we'll get I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I find the version we have now in the preview images (same armor) is better than that.
    To me that's just a Tauren with a dragon head.
    It's also pretty far from what I'd imagine when someone says "caster-exclusive."

I think the main thing I'd want to see at this point is for the head to be a few % larger and the neck to get a few % shorter.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

Dracthyr are just a gateway drug for closeted furries.

They still look like twinks from My Little Pony, not warriors from Warcraft.