Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    But your team are a bunch of incels that no one cares about, hence the changes.
    It's truly astounding that 50% of the posters in this thread I've never seen before.

Heck, the one you're responding too hasn't even been active since 2019.

It's almost like they're...
    Here is something to believe in!

I very much appreciate how much they care and do for about 0.1% mentally disabled people <3
    Clown world, show must go on, I am ready! XD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is garbage

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    MMO-C moderation is such a troll for not only posting this as a news for the website... but also leaving the comment section up and active in the first place.

They must have a quota for infractions they have to keep up with. This whole thread is, essentially, against website rules and they made it anyway.

Kind of /s but not really.
    The moderation on this website has been a joke for years. The forums are infested with right wing trolls who just keep making new accounts to circumvent their old bans and everyone knows it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalraki View Post
    Can someone give little Karen here some attention? They seems desperate for it. Maybe it's Body 1 and/or Body 2 parents were too busy boycotting non-inclusive TV shows to love it.
    Ooft, was it the incel part or the no one caring that riled you up so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    But your team are a bunch of incels that no one cares about, hence the changes.
    That would make you for the other team that does want male body's and female voices or other way around?
    Does not matter, if they plan to put this in I would like the option to agree toggle on or off

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSamantha View Post
    Who has ever said male and female aren't real? Male and female refers to sex anyway, not gender.
    Its the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trmp View Post
    That would you make you for the other team that does want male body's and female voices or other way around?
    Does not matter, if they plan to put this in I would like the option to agree toggle on or off
    Your literacy skills need some work, buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk3tz0 View Post
    Its the same thing.
    The last 30 years of science would have a word with you.
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    people don't like me they can choose not to interact with me, as has been the case for 16 years
    I 100% believe you.

10+ Year Old Account
    "True" gender? Again HOW MANY PEOPLE is this going to affect??? 3? 5? 10? Why would I CARE? And nice handwave on your part. This isn't going to make Blizz more money, pandering to 0.00001% of their base the majority of which are IdPol obsessed crusaders for intersectionality and "social justice." It doesn't matter. I'll just block and kick anyone who tries to foist their identitarianism onto my game experience. I care about how well you play the game and how well your transmog ensemble is. I do not care about pronouns - I called people "he or she" based on the sex of their toon unless I've heard them speak or they've specifically told me whether they're male or female out of the game. I will never use "they/them" as a first person pronoun, because it isn't (and non-binary isn't a thing - hair color/cut and an elaborate costume do not break the "male/female" dichotomy in any any way shape or form. I only use "they/them" when I'm talking about someone and don't know their sex - just like 95% of the people in the world who aren't insane due to IdPol's religious delusion. Pronouns are used to talk about someone, not to them, so it's extremely pointless.

And lastly, this is a "pretend" videogame - I will do as I please and if people don't like me they can choose not to interact with me, as has been the case for 16 years. I will not tolerate or entertain IdPol and if Blizz wants to start imposing Radical Gender Ideology on their game, well, they can Get Woke and Go Broke and they frankly ban everyone but the couple hundred people who are obsessed with this absurd nonsense. And they they can see how long their cash cow continuous to exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Citations needed, because I know for a fact you're quoting social sciences and not biology. Social sciences are soft sciences and have zero credibility talking about anything objective since they are 100% rooted in subjectivity.
    Wow, when prompted even just a little you go full mask off. It's actually impressive how little that took.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlineSamantha View Post
    The moderation on this website has been a joke for years. The forums are infested with right wing trolls who just keep making new accounts to circumvent their old bans and everyone knows it.
    This largely due to them making a politics board when news got all right wingy, so instead of just removing the news board and moderating when needed they created a place for them to congregate and grow.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like blizz missed the goal by a mile by renaming male/female to body1/2 in character generation hahaha
    Completely tonedeaf corporate pandering and virtue signaling.

Letting players choose their pronouns is better late than never but dayum, acting like sex and genders don't exist is so not the point of LGTQ-pride.

15+ Year Old Account
    people don't like me
    Yes, I can clearly see why.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Gamers:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously now if you are triggered by this change I suggest you go be a sjw somewhere else. Body types instead of male and female have been default even in fucking Japan for some years - vide Elden Ring / Dark Souls and Monster Hunter Rise. Blizzard is finally reaching the year of 2017 I guess.
    Not gamers, but rather, fragile, insecure, white manchildren. Because let's be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Not gamers, but rather, fragile, insecure, white manchildren. Because let's be honest.
    This is a mood.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol what does full mask off mean? Also, that's not an argument, so, ya lose my dear.

- - - Updated - - -

What does being white have to do with it? That's pretty racist.
    Learn to quote a post when replying to it. It's basic etiquette.

15+ Year Old Account
    idc what you think
    Clearly you do

cultist
    Yes, I can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Tell me you're a groomer without telling me you're a groomer.

Infracted for trolling.
    HOw is he infracted for trolling when he is telling the truth.

I don't really care about the change because it has no affect on me whatsoever. But was anyone really asking for this? Just curious why this change is needed in a game that has been around since 2004. Just a question not trying to offend anyone.