15 year member is me with new avatar window dressing!

Looks like I'm one of the very first 15 year members, if you want to see what the avatar dressing looks like!
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    as i said, im probably *one* of the first. cool to see who has seniority here tho!

Altho, In terms of actualy being an actively posting member, I still could be THE first, as the two 15 year members in that thread almost never post.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Altho, In terms of actualy being an actively posting member, I still could be THE first, as the two 15 year members in that thread almost never post.
    Death to the Alliance. Death to the Horde. Death to the Living.

Quote Originally Posted by M5290 View Post
    funny, but then again, what you depict in that image is what chat zone is for lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    I like the blue color. Can I steal it?

I remember joining when MMO-Champ started posting Cataclysm world changes (like 2010 summer?). But this account is registered on 2013, probably lost password and created a new account. Good times. So much excitement for new WoW Expansion, playing for 20 hours when it dropped, stocking up on mini pizzas and monster and cola.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english