10+ Year Old Account

Looking to hire a good preservation Evoker for half hour to show me healing

365 itm lvl and I can blow right through heroic dungeons and mythic 0 but mythic 2? someone always dies in a boss fight.

With my Holy Paladin, nobody dies. Even if they do stupid stuff. Granted ive been playing Holy Paladin for ~15 years.

Also, the stat priority seems to be everywhere with individual people. Icy Veins says its Int > Crit > Vers for Mythics, youtubers are saying its Int > Haste > Crit, someone else is saying its Mastery.

Im not entirely sure when the best time to use Stasis and the limitations of said spell.

With a Holy Paladin I feel like I always had SOME heal to cast, with Evoker, I feel like im waiting around for a cooldown just to get the leg up.

Im offering a WoW token or the equivelent in whatever medium you choose(venmo, paypal etc) for half hour of your time (Maybe less time?)

I just need to sit down in discord and be shown or ask questions, as opposed to the stop and go forums provide.

YouTube isn't doing it for me, especially the Method video on healing with a Pres. I could barely understand any of it.

Thanks.

Discord is: Thrall#0001
    Last edited by Rad1um; 2022-12-22 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad1um View Post
    365 itm lvlv and I can blow right through heroic dungeons and mythic 0 but mythic 2? someone always dies in a boss fight.

With my Holy Paladin, nobody dies. Even if they do stupid stuff. Granted ive been playing Holy Paladin for 15 years.

Also, the stat priority seems to be everywhere with individual people. Icy Veins says its Int > Crit > Vers for Mythics, youtubers are saying its Int > Haste > Crit, someone else is saying its Mastery.

Im not entirely sure when the best time to use Stasis and the limitations of said spell.

With a Holy Paladin I feel like I always had SOME heal to cast, with Evoker, I feel like im waiting around for a cooldown just to get the leg up.

Im offering a WoW token or the equivelent in whatever medium you choose(venmo, paypal etc) for half hour of your time (Maybe less time?)

I just need to sit down in discord and be shown or ask questions, as opposed to the stop and go forums provide.

YouTube isn't doing it for me, especially the Method video on healing with a Pres. I could barely understand any of it.

Thanks.

Discord is: Thrall#0001
    Mastery is very good per point. You have lots of methods to keep your health high between scales, renewing blaze, and the talent that causes blossom to heal you. Use your hots, both reversion and Dream breath. Stasis is amazing when combined with breath and spirit bloom. Don’t forget about verdant embrace. Time dilation saves lives. Echo is incredible, especially when you take the talent with temporal anomaly. Combo with spirit blossom for tons of healing. You can get an echo in before living flame lands but after it’s cast to quickly get in a low resource single target heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone willing to take on this? LMK

added you on disc