Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritz Bergak View Post
    I don't think those would be tree sized. The texture quality on the caps scaled up to tree size would be very, very distorted. This looks like it's supposed to be clutter or a sporadically used low lying decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    I don't think those would be tree sized. The texture quality on the caps scaled up to tree size would be very, very distorted. This looks like it's supposed to be clutter or a sporadically used low lying decoration.
    Maybe, I'd still much rather vote for a flying zone above the ground like some people in this thread in 10.1 akin to Sea of Clouds or Churning Mists, after all we already have Deepholm which sort of fills that niche (at least until a full on hollow earth xpack comes along)

but as soon as I saw that underground mushroom/flower image a vast underground zone just sprung to my mind. After that I read the 10.1 datamined "Underground Dragons Isles" string and it just cemented it for me. Maybe it's all bait tho, We shall see in 10.1 :P
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-07-23 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Yup. If it was trees they would be separate models and not groups of 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Spritz Bergak View Post
    Maybe, I'd still much rather vote for a flying zone above the ground like some people in this thread in 10.1 akin to Sea of Clouds or Churning Mists, after all we already have Deepholm which sort of fills that niche (at least until a full on hollow earth xpack comes along)

but as soon as I saw that underground mushroom/flower image a vast underground zone just sprung to my mind. After that I read the 10.1 datamined "Underground Dragons Isles" string and it just cemented it for me. Maybe it's all bait tho, We shall see in 10.1 :P
    I think one of the more correct leaks might have mentioned floating islands--perhaps we could see that in a content patch. I'd be more willing to believe a floating landmass patch that doubles down on the core expansion mechanic of dragon flight than I would an underground zone. (Technically like deepholme has a shitload of flya le space but I just feel a floating thing would make more sense.)

I fucking hope not. I don't want them to waste another good expansion concept, especially one I'm fond of.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

An underground zone would make me sad.
    I want an entire underground expansion.

So Bellular just did a video on this:

Just waiting for official confirmation in about a year or so.
    Last edited by Spritz Bergak; 2022-08-14 at 07:51 PM.