Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boots1991 View Post
    Nice work smart man. I never stated that the lawsuits would be feasible. Or lead to anything, i made a comment based of my views if the current social interactions.

But no, you go ahead and prove to every one how very smart you are with your smart condescending comment.

Go tell your mom that you "outsmarted someone" online she might finally be proud of ya. for one in ya life.
    You started your comment with "Is this contract specifically explained when you buy the product via digital or Physical copy? Game cards included?" which is a question. My response simply pointed out that all of this is already covered. Sorry it hurt your feelings and you feel like you were insulted. You just said a lot of stuff about which you evidently did not have any understanding on. If being corrected upsets you this much, you might be better off staying off the internet.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaLimaCharlie View Post
    You understand Blizzard is made up of many more people than just the few turds you've been hearing about right? Saying you're better than the people who work at Blizzard is such a weird statement.
    I mean i am so it confuses me why bad people are making me sign a contract to be a good person. Feels a bit hollow, doesnt it?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Factician View Post
    Posted by Vrakthris on the CS forum:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...nces/1268904/8
    So basically, if I'm reading that right, it provides zero practical value outside of Blizzard covering their own asses. Most people already don't act like dicks anyway, and the ones that do probably will just disregard the post.

K.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    You will use the incubus, you will eat the [Crisp Spider Meat], you will participate in GKDP runs, you will get no purples and you'll be happy.
    I believe you forgot "You will live in the Dormitory".

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    whatever happened to #nochanges
    #Nochanges died with TBC Classic.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    So what?

Just don't bother to read it, select "Accept", and ignore it like everyone ignores all the other ToS on the planet.

Is it hypocritical for Blizz to request this of the players? Probably. Again, so what?

There is a much, *much* sadder aspect to this. That Blizz needed to add this to the game at all. Don't worry about the sliver in Blizz's eye...look at the log in your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    You will use the incubus, you will eat the [Crisp Spider Meat], you will participate in GKDP runs, you will get no purples and you'll be happy.
    this made my day

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    So basically, if I'm reading that right, it provides zero practical value outside of Blizzard covering their own asses. Most people already don't act like dicks anyway, and the ones that do probably will just disregard the post.

K.

I believe you forgot "You will live in the Dormitory".

#Nochanges died with TBC Classic.
    I'm aware, was just a joke. Blizz even said publicly WotLK would be #somechanges

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I mean i am so it confuses me why bad people are making me sign a contract to be a good person. Feels a bit hollow, doesnt it?
    havent you ever had a job?

Then, I hope you haven't been playing the game.If you have, then you are simply being logically inconsistent. If you have not, then it is entirely irrelevant.

Ahahahahhahaha, I can't believe people think that because shitty people worked at Blizzard that they're somehow exempt from enforcing rules for their game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    havent you ever had a job?
    At my current job for 6 and a half years. Do you have a point or anything?

You understand that blizzard isn't one person, and that some people who were mistreated in that company still work there?

And the contract isn't there to preach you but to protect more vulnerable people who play the game, not blizzard.

If you have problem with that then you aren't as good of a person as you think you are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You understand that blizzard isn't one person, and that some people who were mistreated in that company still work there?

And the contract isn't there to preach you but to protect more vulnerable people who play the game, not blizzard.

If you have problem with that then you aren't as good of a person as you think you are.
    Yeah but i dont consider lefty activists good people either so my point still stands.

Perhaps they should make their employes treat their most vunerable better first before asking me to. Just a thought :^)

Don't really care if it's in or not... I treat it just like any other EULA. Click and forget.

Doesn't mean I can't find it funny though. It's like when someone is caught being shitty and in their apology they say how we all need to be better towards each other... Or how important it is to show forgiveness.
    Uh huh... you don't say. Trying to make it seem like everyone is guilty in their own way to downplay their own behavior.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    oh my god, thats it, the game is now completely unplayable in every capacity despite the fact that I can just gloss over this and press ACCEPT which will have zero impact on me.

HELP US ALLLLLLLLLLL

7+ Year Old Account
    man the amount of people that are upset but a hey be nice to people note is impressive. why does it make people so mad?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't really wanna be preached at by a soulless corporation under investigation by the state for sexual misconduct and a ceo that threatened to kill people
    That fact you think it's "preaching" says a lot.......

- - - Updated - - -

By a company under investigation by the state for sexual misconduct and a ceo that threatened to kill people. Perhaps they should lead by example before they tell others to :^)
    How many are you talking about vs how many people work at blizzard?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Are they gonna change gender to body types in classic?

That's the real question folks

That's just another bullshit box to tick for Blizzard, it's literally only there to be shown on a powerpoint to corporates at this point, at little to no cost.

As a quick comparison i'll take a few things devs actually did in Final Fantasy 14 to actively promote what's being shown here:

-Beginners symbols above people's head so you can quickly identify them and are more willing to forgive mistakes and help
    -A mentor system with people dedicating their time helping new players through content with a specific queue, or when they have a question, in a dedicated channel, with a reward system for the mentor for it to be a win/win
    -Commendations at the end of a dungeon to positively reinforce people who did well
    -Non competitive multiplayer content that's as suitable for hardcore and casual players and get people to meet and play for fun only

Where is any of that in wow to help with what's being proposed here? Well it probably costs money to implement, so that's out of the question.

Yeah but i dont consider lefty activists good people either so my point still stands.

Perhaps they should make their employes treat their most vunerable better first before asking me to. Just a thought :^)
    This is like complaining that Chik-Fil-A requires customers to wear clothing in their stores, even though their owner is a homophobic douchbag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokuna View Post
    That's just another bullshit box to tick for Blizzard, it's literally only there to be shown on a powerpoint to corporates at this point, at little to no cost.

As a quick comparison i'll take a few things devs actually did in Final Fantasy 14 to actively promote what's being shown here:

-Beginners symbols above people's head so you can quickly identify them and are more willing to forgive mistakes and help
    -A mentor system with people dedicating their time helping new players through content with a specific queue, or when they have a question, in a dedicated channel, with a reward system for the mentor for it to be a win/win
    -Commendations at the end of a dungeon to positively reinforce people who did well
    -Non competitive multiplayer content that's as suitable for hardcore and casual players and get people to meet and play for fun only

Where is any of that in wow to help with what's being proposed here? Well it probably costs money to implement, so that's out of the question.
    FF14 has an absolutely amazing community. I was floored at how helpful and patient people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Are they gonna change gender to body types in classic?

That's the real question folks
    Most likely 'body types' as they already used it in blue post about DKs:

After selecting your Death Knight’s race, hair style and color, body type, and the hardest choice of all—the name—you’re now ready to dominate Azeroth. There’s only one small detail: you’re still bound to the Lich King’s will. All that’s left for now is for you to do what any other freshly raised undead minion of the Lich King would: obey unquestioningly.

... so i can imagine forcing it in game too.
    We live in interest... stupid times.