Evoker transmogs?

So! We know so far from everything that mail armor on Evoker will only show on the visage form, with dracthyr forms only having belts, shoulders and tabards.

I was wanting to see some folks' thoughts on what good mail armor would be to dress your Evoker for humanoid form and some good shoulderpads. So far, I've been looking at the set from the trial of Valor raid and the Legion mail levelling sets in general, they go pretty well on a blood elf/human frame.

I totally didn't make this thread just because I never play mail classes and need to grow my collection of non-shaman and hunter tier.

So mail is shared also by Shamans and Hunters, which both theme could fit pretty well for Dracthyrs as well. Maybe shaman gear a bit more. Shaman has plenty elemenetal-related gear that could work for powers Evoker uses and for both its specializations. As Dracthyr could be in any color, variety is also very high. But for make those look nice I would get rid off chest Dracthyr customization.

Here's my main, Draenei Shaman, when I will create my Dracthyr or Wowhead will add them to their wardrobe, then I will try to recreate this set for Drathyr and see how it will look like on visage and dracthyr form and ofc which dracthyr customization options would fit to him.

Also Legion leveling in fact has best mail gear in my opinion.

The tier from Firelands will look nice from both hunter and shaman. Antorus shaman shoulders will look nice on dragonform I think. Maybe. Mail gear is odd because so much flavor for the sets are from the helmets and the dragonform cant use them.

I wonder what shoulders will match the dracthyr armor pieces that you select in character creation/barber.

I wonder if you can hide shoulders in dracthyr form and have them visible in visage?

If this is not possible somehow, finding shoulders that don't look weird, is going to be hard.

Every alpha tester I have seen has not tried to use a tabard, they said tabards would work has anyone seen anyone equip one?

helmets don't work but i think tiaras would be the way to go. It's one of the fews items that would look good in dragon form if it transferred over.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by i3ackero View Post
    So mail is shared also by Shamans and Hunters, which both theme could fit pretty well for Dracthyrs as well. Maybe shaman gear a bit more. Shaman has plenty elemenetal-related gear that could work for powers Evoker uses and for both its specializations. As Dracthyr could be in any color, variety is also very high. But for make those look nice I would get rid off chest Dracthyr customization.

Here's my main, Draenei Shaman, when I will create my Dracthyr or Wowhead will add them to their wardrobe, then I will try to recreate this set for Drathyr and see how it will look like on visage and dracthyr form and ofc which dracthyr customization options would fit to him.

Also Legion leveling in fact has best mail gear in my opinion.
    Yeah none of your gear is Legion leveling stuff though. It's crafted Legion PvP, a max level chest, WoD armor and your artifact...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah none of your gear is Legion leveling stuff though. It's crafted Legion PvP, a max level chest, WoD armor and your artifact...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    Not to nitpick but I'm pretty sure none of that set is from leveling in Legion. The belt and shoulders are crafted or from pvp if I remember correctly. The rest of the set is actually a WoD leveling set aside from the chest which is shaman specific. Now if you weren't talking about this set specifically then ignore me :P
    I just doublecheck this and you are true. I don't remember much from that time, so I am sorry for mistake. I just leveled this character at the end for WoD, then full Legion and I just made this gear based on that what I received for a meantime so I was sure it was from Legion as he's was played 90% during that exp. Funny though that eventually no single gear from this is from Legion.

Is the "things" visible on their chests on this image all tabards? It look more like armour to me or atleast some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Is the "things" visible on their chests on this image all tabards? It look more like armour to me or atleast some of them.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...yrEvoker03.jpg
    The chest armor and the crotch flaps? That is a selectible customization as far as I can tell. You have 2 armor looking ones and a toga scholary style one.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post

like someone else said, when you make your evoker theirs a tab when making your character that have like 2-3 armor options that only show in dragon form.

I went for epic purple look in both forms. Most of these pieces are Mardum/Bramblemail from Legion zone drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Starter class set was obviously designed with Wyrmrest tabard in mind.
    "Ambassador Zithender"

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"