Thread: 10.0 dh

10.0 dh

Seeing the new dragonflight talents & abilities, and that everything get`s a new fresh revamp, here`s what i think demon hunters will be like:

* Demons Hunters will now have 100 Fury, not 120 for a more round and easy to understand resource

* Metamorphosis - has changed, now lasts 10 seconds and has 1 minute cooldown, with talents cd reduced by 1 sec for each 100 fury spent

* Chaos Strike / Annihilation - now costs 30 fury from 40, does chaos damage with both weapons and has a chance between 0 to 100% to strike an extra additional chaos strike / annihilation that does a random ammount of damage between 0 to 100%, each time chaos strike / annihilation deals damage it reduces the cd of blade dance / death sweep & eye beam by 1 second

* Blade Dance / Death Sweep - no longer costs fury, instead it generates 10 fury for each enemy hit & reduces the cd of eye beam by 1 sec for each enemy hit, 10 sec cooldown

* Demon Blades - are now passive, autoattacks deal additional chaos damage and generate between 1 to 10 fury (maybe a talent 10 to 20)

* Fel Blade - talent - revamped and merged with and old honor talent Rushing Chaos, chaos strike now has a 10yd range (annihilation 15yd range) and causes you to rush towards your target

Last Tier Talents:

* Slaughter & Onslaught - when chaos strike / annihilation primary strikes, strikes an additional time, the secondary extra strikes will also have and equal chance to strike and extra additional tertiary strikes, & blade dance / death sweep has a 10% chance to strike an Infernal Blade Slash dealing the same ammount of damage as the blade dance / deathsweep that deals chaos damage directly and leaves a Trail of Ruin dealing the same ammount of chaos damage periodically over 10 seconds

* Chaos Lord - while in Metamorphosis your autoattacks deals 100% more damage and are converted to chaos damage & chaos strike / annihilation chance to strike again is 100% and extra attacks damage increased to 100% (effects only while in metamorphosis)

* Death Ray - Eye Beam also gets empowered by metamorphosis, will be called something like (death ray, death stare, death gaze) dealing concentrated damage in a thin line instead of a wide spread, increased damage to primary target and reduced damage to targets in between, something like deals 10% more dmg each time it deals damage, and has a longer range like 60 yds

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2022-07-26 at 09:02 PM.

Might as well rename the class to Warrior too

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Might as well rename the class to Warrior too
    Bravo, my man seen trough all these changes! to make 1:1 warrior rage generation and CD windows.

Now we only need guys who gonna asking allowing DH to wear plate and use 2h swords, and guy who gonna ask for special talent to play Metamorphosisless.

for these who are slowpokes, this was sarcasm

Its actually a sin to complain about DH state when Shamans in way worse.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-07-27 at 01:18 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I've recently picked my Demon Hunter back up after maining it in since 7.3 through 8.2. I loved it then and I'm loving it again.

These changes would make me absolutely hate it.