Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Could Turalyon be the final boss of Dragonflight?

The guy has SI agents stalking the Dracthyr in the entire city, magi are instructed to conjure spells for them, he really has it out for the Dracthyr. Is there also a chance of his sword turning into Ashkhandi? Perhaps this expansion will bring us to Old Gods? Turalyon could ally with the Infinite Flight to stop the threat of the Void and rise of the cosmic forces by altering the timeline, we stop it, the Void takes over.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Is he supposed to immediately bend over and spread for them instead? Not everyone is self-destructive by nature.
    A new thing you know nothing about comes up and wants in your city, you'd be an idiot to not keep an eye on them. Especially when they're headed up by a renegade that's full of himself and sparked a small war between two world powers.

But, it wouldn't surprise me if he did get forced into the villain roll, knowing how things are now.

All this Light v Void speculation is boring, Turalyon is boring.

I think it's most likely the final boss may be Murozond or Galakrond. Anything that isn't more Old God bs or this dumb light vs void stuff.
    Last edited by Shara Ishvalda; 2022-07-23 at 05:08 PM.

If a bunch of scalie suits started walking around my city I'd be suspicious of them too.

I hope not. It would ruin his character growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shara Ishvalda View Post
    All this Light v Void speculation is boring, Turalyon is boring.

I think it's most likely the final boss may be Murozond or Galakrond. Anything that isn't more Old God bs or this dumb light vs void stuff.
    I hope you understand Murozond exists because of the Old Gods. Or the Void in general.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The guy has SI agents stalking the Dracthyr in the entire city, magi are instructed to conjure spells for them, he really has it out for the Dracthyr. Is there also a chance of his sword turning into Ashkhandi? Perhaps this expansion will bring us to Old Gods? Turalyon could ally with the Infinite Flight to stop the threat of the Void and rise of the cosmic forces by altering the timeline, we stop it, the Void takes over.
    ???? What? You... do know that the Infinite Dragonflight are pawns of the Old Gods and the Void, right? There's no way they would fight against themselves like that.

Uh...yeah probably not.

I don't get this villain-boner for Turalyon and people calling his betrayal before he's even done anything. I mean yeah he's wary about Drac'thyr, that's called believable writing when you get reports of the dragonflights on the move and bipedal dragon people entering Stormwind en masse without warning, especially since Stormwind's history with dragons is not exactly positive.

As for what Turalyon has actually done since he came back to Azeroth, it's all pretty much been positive. He's married to a void practitioner and he even quickly came to his senses after Illidan killed his thousand-year war leader in front of his own eyes. All signs so far point to him being a good dude, I'm not saying that I don't think there's a possibility he might turn into some light-themed baddie but I feel like if he is, it's probably not going to be during the dragon expansion just because he's justifiably not too pleased to have a bunch of dragonkin running around a city that was wrecked twice by two different dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I see him more as being in the expansion after Dragonflight, Murozond or some spawn of Galakrond in DF.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sounds absolutely terrible story-wise, so maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    What a take this is thanks for the read lol
    I'm not hip to the modern lingo, are you in disagreement or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Shara Ishvalda View Post
    Which would also be boring. We already defeated Murozond in a Cata dungeon (also timetravel stuff is always ridiculous) and Galakrond was defeated ages ago.

A really good final boss has history. Garrosh or the LK were well done in terms of build up. Deathwing or the Jailer for example were not.

Just going "oh look, Galakrond is back!" is the most boring way of generating a final boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

/10c.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only if we can also kill alleria on the way
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon and his dumb void wife are some of the most boring and lame characters in the game. So they will 100% be pushed into the story.

Turalyon is just a generic human paladin who got his sword attack blocked by.... grabbing it by the hand. I could see him temporarily work for the forces of Light but not be a final boss fight.

The final boss will be Murozond and just before he dies he will summon an empowered Infinite Galakrond and escape into the Infinite to set in motion his plans for changing the past. Chromie will become the new bronze aspect after he is gone as they will need a new leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Fuck that. Time traveling expansions almost never work

- - - Updated - - -

Would rather Galakrond fall before Murozond tbh. Tho Murozond empowering Galakrond would be nice tbh
    I mean to say when Murozond enters the infinite he starts the stuff that we stopped in the past into motion.

I mean wasn't the Naaru he was with on Argus essentially go crazy and was like "Illadin you must do this!" and then forces him until he shatters it? With even Turalyon irritated that Illadin did it. Surely, there's some remnants of the Naaru's effect on him.

Quote Originally Posted by unfunnymeme View Post
    Is he supposed to immediately bend over and spread for them instead? Not everyone is self-destructive by nature.
    A new thing you know nothing about comes up and wants in your city, you'd be an idiot to not keep an eye on them. Especially when they're headed up by a renegade that's full of himself and sparked a small war between two world powers.

But, it wouldn't surprise me if he did get forced into the villain roll, knowing how things are now.
    It should surprise you though. Turalyon is alliance and everyone knows Blizzard isn't keen on making alliance characters out to be villains by choice.