Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagnar View Post
    NA only? How can they pull this? What about Europe? Asia? Oceania?

Everything today is about including everyone. No wonder why the company's reputation goes down the shitter, and everything talks about woke culture and LHBT.
    Oceania is combined with NA so we should be able to join, just fyi. but yeah it is a bit weird that they don't have a EU or Asia one

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLimpan View Post
    The PDF with the rules mention a Contest realm (under #2 "Entering the Contest."), though. I'm not sure where you're getting live realms from? But it sounds like there would be more players than just the contestants that will have access to the contest realm?

Anyway, I guess I'll watch this after the fact, since it's 2am CET (I think?) and I'll be sleeping with a much more important day on the 25th.
    I mean it literally says on the post at the top of this very thread "Hosted on live servers".
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually yes, we DID ask for stuff other than silly MDI and Pillar humping™

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Oceania is combined with NA so we should be able to join, just fyi. but yeah it is a bit weird that they don't have a EU or Asia one
    even worse, according to someone on page 1:

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    NA only.. then read the rules and see its literally only the USA eligible.. fuck Mexico and Canada I guess...
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

5+ Year Old Account
    Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Lathspell View Post
    Game developers making their own decisions instead of doing what players ask for is good. If they always did what the players want there would be chaos. No leveling, max ilvl gear from world quests, classes always getting buffed instead of nerfed to be in line and who knows what else. All these have been suggestions from players.
    Players are not one enity. Some have good ideas, some bad. They can't ALL ve wrong.

How can people hate on something that does not

effect development#

their game

their money

their fun

their freetime

literally doesnt has any effect on them, but its still used to cry and hate on blizzard. Tbh anyone who is negative of a community event with no draw backs, should go to a mirror, take a deep breath and ask themselfs , when they turned into such a sad sad person

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    How can people hate on something that does not

effect development#

their game

their money

their fun

their freetime

literally doesnt has any effect on them, but its still used to cry and hate on blizzard. Tbh anyone who is negative of a community event with no draw backs, should go to a mirror, take a deep breath and ask themselfs , when they turned into such a sad sad person
    This is the wow community, and MMO-C is home to some of the biggest complainers about the game. This is a collection of people that would complain if Blizzard gave everyone Dragonflight for free "But i paid for past expansions, do i get reimbursed?" "Free expansion must mean shit game" etc.

As for the topic, I love when community managers in games try to stir up hype. I think this is so far just a simple win for them. No extra resources spent for a little more buzz about the game.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    this looks fun i hope i get picked.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    This is the wow community, and MMO-C is home to some of the biggest complainers about the game. This is a collection of people that would complain if Blizzard gave everyone Dragonflight for free "But i paid for past expansions, do i get reimbursed?" "Free expansion must mean shit game" etc.

As for the topic, I love when community managers in games try to stir up hype. I think this is so far just a simple win for them. No extra resources spent for a little more buzz about the game.
    WoW probably has the biggest following of Ex player who just stay around to confirm that they quitting was the right choice and the need validation from other for that. Atleast thats my impression.

I hope for Henry Cavill as one of the celebrities