Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    too much football talk not enough flaming of newcastle :

The Premier League is under pressure to examine the Saudi-backed takeover of Newcastle United after its chairman was named in court documents as "a sitting minister" of the Riyadh government.

Getting wrecked by the PGA would be mint.
    Its next level denial to think that Newcastle was not bought by the state of Saudi Arabia. Newcastle fans that have been on this thread defending that really need to stop with the bullshit and decide whether they can or cant live with all that entails and the fallout from this.

I understand when you've been starved of success for so long those people are ripe for having their morals bought. I think they are still overachieving this season still but no-one outside the their fan base is cheering for the plucky underdog as far as Newcastle goes and
    certainly cheering the PGA instead

too much football talk not enough flaming of newcastle :

The premier league is under pressure to examine the saudi-backed takeover of newcastle united after its chairman was named in court documents as "a sitting minister" of the riyadh government.

Getting wrecked by the pga would be mint.
    but they are not owned by saudi government nyaaah.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Its next level denial to think that Newcastle was not bought by the state of Saudi Arabia. Newcastle fans that have been on this thread defending that really need to stop with the bullshit and decide whether they can or cant live with all that entails and the fallout from this.

I understand when you've been starved of success for so long those people are ripe for having their morals bought. I think they are still overachieving this season still but no-one outside the their fan base is cheering for the plucky underdog as far as Newcastle goes and
    certainly cheering the PGA instead
    tbf, every club would have a fanbase that defend it. Especially clubs that have sucked ass for literally decades. They will create every excuse possible.

But hey, the game is the game. And the game is played by money.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    tbf, every club would have a fanbase that defend it. Especially clubs that have sucked ass for literally decades. They will create every excuse possible.

But hey, the game is the game. And the game is played by money.
    ngl selhurst park is easy to get into, id promise the ultras at the pub all the cocaine they could snort if they helped me dig the pitch up. Any fan group with balls could stop this. Like that United protest that stopped the Liverpool game. Do that week in week out and then what?

Really think cops would be smashing up and nicking fans for protesting (actually under this government they would)

10+ Year Old Account
    ngl selhurst park is easy to get into, id promise the ultras at the pub all the cocaine they could snort if they helped me dig the pitch up. Any fan group with balls could stop this. Like that United protest that stopped the Liverpool game. Do that week in week out and then what?

Really think cops would be smashing up and nicking fans for protesting (actually under this government they would)
    Yeah of course they would. Have you been to a football match? Half the cops are coked up looking for a fight.

Even with the United protests the police and press were hilariously blowing up the level of disorder in the reports while live coverage and commentary was literally showing nothing was happening.

If another Hillsborough happened, the follow up would be exactly the same cover up.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2023-03-04 at 12:00 PM.

Newcastle need to be fined for playing gimaraes twice when he's obviously injured, he spends so much time just sat down stopping the game.

Pisd take

Quote Originally Posted by molliewoof View Post
    Newcastle need to be fined for playing gimaraes twice when he's obviously injured, he spends so much time just sat down stopping the game.

Pisd take
    And Almiron who is clearly a ventriloquists dummy, I cant be the only one that sees that am I?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and weird stats called;- This is the first time Arsenal have named a starting 11 that doesn't include a player that played a competitive game under Arsene Wenger since 1986

Fuck - what a shitty day of football
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2023-03-04 at 05:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    And Almiron who is clearly a ventriloquists dummy, I cant be the only one that sees that am I?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and weird stats called;- This is the first time Arsenal have named a starting 11 that doesn't include a player that played a competitive game under Arsene Wenger since 1986
    And as a result they let in the second fastest goal in PL history.

Never happened under Wenger. #ArseneIn

Edit: And there's a second, first chance Bournemouth have had in 55 minutes and they score.

- - - Updated - - -

Great comeback for Arsenal, we could be looking at that final 20 minutes as a defining moment if the Gunners win the league.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2023-03-04 at 04:18 PM.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Is Arsenal the new Man United, winning goal in the 98th minute?^^
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2023-03-04 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Is Arsenal the new Man United, winning goal in the 98th minute?^^
    Always happens when a big London club is up top. Injury time until they score. Decisions going for them that make no sense. No surprise.

trying to sing a version of hakuna matata about mateta being shit

Yes, the cops would do that. England got long and proud traditions dealing with hooligans, years of experience

trying to sing a version of hakuna matata about mateta being shit
    Mateta is just our Benteke regen.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Always happens when a big London club is up top. Injury time until they score. Decisions going for them that make no sense. No surprise.
    Bournemouth wasted at least half of added time with fake injuries and goal kicks. Only got themselves to blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Bournemouth wasted at least half of added time with fake injuries and goal kicks. Only got themselves to blame.
    Funny how you only turn up when Arsenal win. 'Mrrrrngh I only came back because I started playing WoW' yet all his posts are in the Football thread.

Funny how you only turn up when Arsenal win. 'Mrrrrngh I only came back because I started playing WoW' yet all his posts are in the Football thread.
    Why else would I come to this thread? I'm not that interested in talking about Manchester United so there's not a lot for me here. You spoke about the Arsenal match so it gave me something to reply to.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Is this the part where you tell everyone you are above such silly things such as tribalism?

Rofl.

lol @ https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-heung-min-son

know his dad from the pub, hes a fucking cunt as well, Typical chelsea fans

lol @ https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-heung-min-son

know his dad from the pub, hes a fucking cunt as well, Typical chelsea fans
    Ooush named and shamed as well. That's nice to see should do more of that. It's weird when they give racist and pedos name surpression

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I didn't play WoW 2019-2022 so didn't come to this website at all. And this thread may as well be called "Manchester United Season 2022-2023" anyway. Would you like to address anything I said btw or nah?
    Thought you came back to MMO Champion because of WoW? Yet, you discuss nothing but Arsenal.

Kinda seems like you're only here to gloat every now and then. But you do you.

This isn't a gotcha btw. I genuinely thought you were passing by initially, but turns out it's just to gloat. Fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Is this the part where you tell everyone you are above such silly things such as tribalism?

Rofl.
    You're actually too fucking stupid to realise that I'm calling him out BECAUSE all he does is toot Arsenal's horn.

He has no interest in discussing any other football club. But even that, fine. Whatever, it's his choice.

My word, your parents must've dropped you on your head when you were born.

Might have actually dropped you into a bin. Then they felt bad, even though they shouldn't have.

At least you wouldn't have had internet in the bin, so we wouldn't have had to deal with you.

infracted
    Last edited by Crissi; 2023-03-05 at 02:25 AM.