Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post

Sure. Cause you said so.
    All your claims of "manhating" are cause you said so.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You wish.

I never said any of those things. That's what you resort to now? Replying to your own assumptions and presenting them as something i said?
    GG
    It's called paraphrasing, every one knows what you mean I don't have to quote the exact text every time.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    If i point just one,what will you do?
    You won't, because there aren't any. You're making vague assertions about the treatment of all men ("man-hating"), and then ducking away when called out about the many examples of positive male characters, which completely debunk your culture-war garbage.

If i point just one,what will you do?
    Well, your claim is "manhating in every episode"... so I guess I'd need to see at least one example of the alleged "manhating" from every episode.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Well, your claim is "manhating in every episode"... so I guess I'd need to see at least one example of the alleged "manhating" from every episode.
    Just watch; he'll point to a single male character not being a Gary Stu and possibly having flaws and claim that means the show hates all men. While simultaneously trying to argue he doesn't think "man-hating" means "hating all men". As if that makes sense.

Nice ending, I really loved Kevin. But I hope he lied when saying no movie for She-Hulk.

Lots of radical feministic pandering and negative portrayal of the male characters, deserving or not, proves that the show scenario was greenlit just to tick the diversity boxes.
    The show really mocks just the right people.

To be clear: it's you. The show mocks you.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh now i have to rewatch all that garbage and present an example from all those episodes, while at first you said i couldn't find even a single one in the whole show.

Goalpost moving much?

You will get ONE. And before i give it, i expect from you to state clearly your course of actions if i do. Eat your hat? Apologise? Jump from a bridge?

Although i do know what you will do. Deny it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Nice ending, I really loved Kevin. But I hope he lied when saying no movie for She-Hulk.

The show really mocks just the right people.

To be clear: it's you. The show mocks you.
    Assumptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Just watch; he'll point to a single male character not being a Gary Stu and possibly having flaws and claim that means the show hates all men. While simultaneously trying to argue he doesn't think "man-hating" means "hating all men". As if that makes sense.
    I will not answer to things i never said, just because YOUR agenda interprets my arguments them like i did.
    /spit@Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    I will not answer to things i never said, just because YOUR agenda interprets my arguments them like i did.
    You did say it. You can't claim the show is "man-hating" and then try and argue it doesn't hate all men. That's what "man-hating" means. You're just admitting to willful dishonesty.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    You did say it. You can't claim the show is "man-hating" and then try and argue it doesn't hate all men. That's what "man-hating" means. You're just admitting to willful dishonesty.
    This is intellectual dishonesty. The general attitude of the show is manhating. That doesn't mean that all men in the show should be (or are) presented in the same light. You never took math, did ya?

You're just putting words in my mouth again.
    /spit@Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    This is intellectual dishonesty. The general attitude of the show is manhating. That doesn't mean that all men in the show should be (or are) presented in the same light. You never took math, did ya?
    If they aren't all presented in that light, then you've admitted there is no such "general attitude". You can't even stay consistent in your own claims.

Oh now i have to rewatch all that garbage and present an example from all those episodes, while at first you said i couldn't find even a single one in the whole show.
    You didn't have to watch all that "garbage" in the first place. You chose to continue watching a show that you hate. That's on you bud. And what I said is that you couldn't find an example that couldn't be debunked easily.

Goalpost moving much?
    They're your goalposts. You said "Manhating in Every Episode"... I'm just holding you to what you said.

You will get ONE. And before i give it, i expect from you to state clearly your course of actions if i do.
    One example, even if it were to "prove" manhating...would not be "every episode". This is the standard you set. By stating that you will only provide one example...you're the one trying to move the goalposts.

Eat your hat? Apologise? Jump from a bridge? Although i do know what you will do. Deny it is.
    I'll counter it with factual evidence. And remind you that you sttill have to find an example in the other 8 episodes to even begin backing up your claim.

And, you still haven't presented your example. All this fuss about what I'll do when you present your example instead of actually presenting your example.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2022-10-14 at 08:49 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Now I wonder if they're going to convince RDJ to do the AI version of Tony for Riris suit or just dump a few truckloads of cash over him for the rights to reproduce his image with tech like they did with Vader/Jones recently.

(also please pardon the the derail)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Now I wonder if they're going to convince RDJ to do the AI version of Tony for Riris suit or just dump a few truckloads of cash over him for the rights to reproduce his image with tech like they did with Vader/Jones recently.

(also please pardon the the derail)
    After all the "The show hates men but I can't actually prove that" derailing... your derailing is a breath of fresh air.

And considering it looks like they are making some substantial changes to Riri's origin...I don't know if it would even make sense to bring back RDJ as her AI. It looks as though she's going to have Wakandan Tech...and I don't know why they'd have a copy of Tony Stark's AI. If it were possible to have Chadwick Boseman back... it'd make more sense that T'challa would be her AI. Of course, if we could just have Chadwick Boseman back...they wouldn't need an AI of T'challa.

10+ Year Old Account
    After all the "The show hates men but I can't actually prove that" derailing... your derailing is a breath of fresh air.

And considering it looks like they are making some substantial changes to Riri's origin...I don't know if it would even make sense to bring back RDJ as her AI. It looks as though she's going to have Wakandan Tech...and I don't know why they'd have a copy of Tony Stark's AI. If it were possible to have Chadwick Boseman back... it'd make more sense that T'challa would be her AI. Of course, if we could just have Chadwick Boseman back...they wouldn't need an AI of T'challa.
    IIRC, Riri never copied Stark's actual AI, she developed her own independently and used Stark's face and voice for it because he was a personal hero. They could easily go either way though.

IIRC, Riri never copied Stark's actual AI, she developed her own independently and used Stark's face and voice for it because he was a personal hero. They could easily go either way though.
    No, she actually had an AI he created that was built from his own brain patterns.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Antho...I.)_(Earth-616)

This A.I. of Tony Stark was created by the super-genius inventor himself as a backup in case his body no longer worked, so his essence could be preserved. A device containing the A.I. Stark was shipped to Riri Williams, a child prodigy who had caught Stark's attention, so the A.I. could serve as a mentor to her. The A.I. most notably assisted Riri in the creation of her second armor, and came up with her super hero alias of "Ironheart."
    Classic Stark Narcissism.

I never said all men in the show are presented in a negative way. The attitude and the mentality towards "men" in general is a fact in this show.

And it's a well known tactic. Just because you anticipate backlash for your views doesn't make you right, nor calling it before it happens makes you a prophet. It's self victimising and "i told you it would happen". No shit, Sherlock.
    "No shit, Sherlock" indeed.

<just gestures>

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady 87 View Post
    "No shit, Sherlock" indeed.

<just gestures>
    The complete lack of self-awareness in his post is just amazing.

Warning: Cut out the derailing. Now. All of you know that this social agenda conspiracies are considered off-topic for this subforum. Infractions have been handed out and will continue to be handed out for those who continue to derail, whether you are responding to the derail or causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by fabinas View Post
    the agenda is there inside the show. And you're just denying it, trying to turn it about me, with yet another ad hominem attack. Like you actually know anything about me. Lol.
    hay guyz i found the intelligencia member

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall it wasn't a terrible show. However it was one of the weaker MCU shows that Marvel has put out, can't say weakest since I need to watch Ms. Marvel. I did enjoy it and the finale breaking the 4th wall the way it did was definitely different. Definitely won't be rewatching it, but I'd like to see She-Hulk on the big screen.

More than anything, I want Hulk to go back to his roots. I don't mind Professor Hulk, but raging Hulk in combat is just pure gold when done correctly.