Thread: Wrath Pass?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    yeah not like warpstalkers werent in every ZONE.
    Have you ever played tbc? They weren't in every zone.
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Which makes it not a bonus for at least 90 days. It's a minor issue, but it's still an issue that someone like me - who's going to start on a fresh server - can't use a bonus I've paid for for at least 3 months.
    if you could use it right away that would be an unfair advantage thats why the delay

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    if you could use it right away that would be an unfair advantage thats why the delay
    That's not the point, I'm glad that you cannot use it on fresh start servers.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Neotart View Post
    Anyone else curious about it? i'm shocked there's no leaks about what it may contain, safe to assume Pre-Patch day (30th) will introduce it, right after Dark-Portal pass expires..

Any thoughts on what mount it might have for Retail and Wrath? Ground or flying?

Level 70 boost?

Maybe some TCG item(s)?
    Updated Invincible mount...

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Pink Invincible recolor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Which makes it not a bonus for at least 90 days. It's a minor issue, but it's still an issue that someone like me - who's going to start on a fresh server - can't use a bonus I've paid for for at least 3 months.
    but if you play fresh a boost wouldnt rly be a ''bonus'',and i dont know how the pre order would work for the fresh servers,but you would still get acces to the other stuff,like the mount/toy/cosmetic/gametime etc

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Didn't they introduce their first store mount in Wrath... Celestial Steed? Imagine something related to that...
    Last edited by Stockers; 2022-08-29 at 07:54 PM.

I imagine we will see something posted in the next 24 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/news/k...classic-328593

Speculated "Northrend Pass" mount
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Have you ever played tbc? They weren't in every zone.
    Hellfire, on the northern ridges, near maghar,
    Terrokar, up near the sekkis,
    Blades edge mountain, multiple locations,
    Nagrand, far left of and south of Ogushan,
    Netherstorm, open your eyes,
    Shadowmoon, top northern reaches.

pretty sure thats every zone.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Meh, guess I'll pass (get it?!) on that one then

It's still so weird that pre-patch hits today and they haven't announced the Wrath pass yet.

It's still so weird that pre-patch hits today and they haven't announced the Wrath pass yet.
    Why exactly? Do people need to plan around to buy a mount and a boost now?

I'm honestly very surprised that they haven't unveiled it yet, it's just 5 days until pre-patch and we still know nothing about it, although we know something is coming. I have no idea why they need so long to announce this.
    Its a marketing thing for Blizzard. Dont give us any time to think, just release it when the servers are going up. Typical anti consumer assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    It's just the time you'd return to Classic. Most people will come back to play WotLK exactly today, that's why it would have made sense to have it ready by now?

I wouldn't be surprised if we get some big info dump today on this and its included in that dump.

I don't care for the mount, I care for the boost as I skipped all other versions of classic cause Wrath is all i wanted. And i certainly don't want to level from level 1 again been there, Done that.

Yep. I'm back for Wrath content. I don't want to level through classic and TBC content again.
    I did classic on 2 characters. Boosted a 3rd for TBC content. Now all 3 are 70, I want my 4th to skip the irrelevant stuff and get into Wrath. Is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get some big info dump today on this and its included in that dump.
    It'll 100% be you can't boost a DK to 70, you'll start with ~100g and Collective gear sets, and it won't be available on the fresh realms to start. I don't know that much more other than the mount (which is probably the Tuskarr kite based on datamining) is able to be gleaned from it. Price will more than likely be the same as the BC and retail at $60.

Would be nice if they started you at little more gold so you could afford dual spec and flying right away.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    It'll 100% be you can't boost a DK to 70, you'll start with ~100g and Collective gear sets, and it won't be available on the fresh realms to start. I don't know that much more other than the mount (which is probably the Tuskarr kite based on datamining) is able to be gleaned from it. Price will more than likely be the same as the BC and retail at $60.

Would be nice if they started you at little more gold so you could afford dual spec and flying right away.
    No way their 70 boost won't have flying, it's a level 60 skill now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.