is there anyway to get this transmog in game

i used the toy that changes your look and i came across this appearance and i was wondering is there anyway to get items obtainable for transmog example the shoulders at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock Tier 5/Merciless Gladiator gear is pretty close, but there might also be some other non cloth gear that works too. Did you check the entire shoulder category for transmog, both owned and not owned? Not a cloth player myself :O
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Pretty sure the shoulders appeared as some sort of tier set, but this particular model is actually Terron Gorefiend's unique model.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's mostly a modified version of the Warlock Tier 5 / Season 2 (TBC).
    Druid since Feb. 06

I don't know if you're a warlock or not, but the shoulders are similar to the T5 warlock set. You can also use https://www.wowhead.com/item=30079/i...i-shoulderpads if you're a priest or mage =)