Why can't we make/play Dwarf/Mecha

I am still literally unable to play my MAIN through beta because it's a Dwarf? What in the world.

Does anyone know a concrete answer of what the hell is going on with this or why Blizzard has not addressed/corrected this? Why can't I have a race change? I would love to experience the beta at a 304 ilvl versus the horrible 180 ilvl you get with premade characters.

Thanks

7+ Year Old Account
    What in the hell are you on about?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    What in the hell are you on about?
    Do you not understand English?

Here TLDR:

You CANNOT play or make a Dwarf/Mechagnome in the DF Beta. Resulting in an ERROR when you try to copy your retail toons to beta who happen to be Dwarf or Mechagnome.

Hope you understand this one.

So? It's beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R0blivion View Post
    I am still literally unable to play my MAIN through beta because it's a Dwarf? What in the world.

Does anyone know a concrete answer of what the hell is going on with this or why Blizzard has not addressed/corrected this? Why can't I have a race change? I would love to experience the beta at a 304 ilvl versus the horrible 180 ilvl you get with premade characters.

Thanks
    I would suggest you go to the Battle.net forum to post and/or see if others are experiencing this too. It would serve better there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    You are literally on the beta, just report it.

It could be everything from a bug to Blizzard doing something behind the curtains.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R0blivion View Post
    Do you not understand English?

Here TLDR:

You CANNOT play or make a Dwarf/Mechagnome in the DF Beta. Resulting in an ERROR when you try to copy your retail toons to beta who happen to be Dwarf or Mechagnome.

Hope you understand this one.
    soooo report the bug ingame?
    bro its a beta
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't really the place to lodge actual bugs you're encountering in the Dragonflight Alpha/Beta, you would want to focus your attention on the official forum. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead