question on leveling and charachters

Hi all.

first post s please be gentle

i am currently leveling a druid as feral and loving it. hes lvl 51 currently

my question is should i level one of my lvl 70 through northrend and get heirlooms to continue to level my druid or should i just smash my druid through outland and get him to 80.

have to say that potentially making the druid my main as i love every spec they have. i am thinking going straight through outlands etc.

cheers
    Traeliorn

Quote Originally Posted by Traeliorn View Post
    Hi all.

first post s please be gentle

i am currently leveling a druid as feral and loving it. hes lvl 51 currently

my question is should i level one of my lvl 70 through northrend and get heirlooms to continue to level my druid or should i just smash my druid through outland and get him to 80.

have to say that potentially making the druid my main as i love every spec they have. i am thinking going straight through outlands etc.

cheers
    Traeliorn
    Play what you find enjoyable.

Don’t play something if you are only going to think that you ”have to” play it before you can get to the fun part (as in, Don’t force yourself to play something else just to get heirlooms)

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Remember that Heirlooms aren't something you'll get immediately at 80. IIRC the only method to buy them at first is Emblems of Heroism, which will take you a few days at least of running Heroics to be able to afford. If you wanna play the Druid, stick to it, by the time you hit 68 the majority of the crowds will have moved on from the first 2 zones and you'll have a fairly easy time catching up from there.

Go with druid, no real point in not leveling the class you like first. Also by the time you reach Northrend it will also be a lot less crowded so you'll have a faster and smoother leveling experience.

thanks for the replies.

didn't reaise (or rather forgot) that the heirlooms wouldn't be available straight away, ill smash the druid through outlands then

Quote Originally Posted by Traeliorn View Post
    thanks for the replies.

didn't reaise (or rather forgot) that the heirlooms wouldn't be available straight away, ill smash the druid through outlands then
    They are available straight away, they just cost a lot of badges/keeper shards

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    They are available straight away, they just cost a lot of badges/keeper shards
    yeah i meant that i cant buy with gold straight away. so would take some time to obtain the set.

Play your druid if thats what you want to play. You will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
    Remember that Heirlooms aren't something you'll get immediately at 80. IIRC the only method to buy them at first is Emblems of Heroism, which will take you a few days at least of running Heroics to be able to afford. If you wanna play the Druid, stick to it, by the time you hit 68 the majority of the crowds will have moved on from the first 2 zones and you'll have a fairly easy time catching up from there.
    100% what this says.
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Go with druid, no real point in not leveling the class you like first. Also by the time you reach Northrend it will also be a lot less crowded so you'll have a faster and smoother leveling experience.
    Northrend is not that crowded right now.
    (Hopefully I am not on a dead server.)

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Northrend is not that crowded right now.
    (Hopefully I am not on a dead server.)
    It was chaos on ours, so we stayed in UK keep all night. But every time we went to repair and sell the starting zone was crazy
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    It was chaos on ours, so we stayed in UK keep all night. But every time we went to repair and sell the starting zone was crazy
    The monsters and items spawn really quick.
    In fact, some of them are too quick.