Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    The reason why everyone plays with DPS instead of TANK is obvious: DPS is much more fun, TANK is just boring, and it's boring because blizzard has no imagination, even though many of us have given them great ideas....if They gave the warrior tank a permanent horse and changed it to "knight/rider" with 2h sword + shield, I'm sure many more would play it,and the same if they gave us back gladiator attitude... they don't have visible auras or interesting buffs, tanks are currently very boring, I'm now playing a blood DK and it's a big bore .....in fact I think there is no skill more boring than lethal blow....
    If you are bad. You forgot to add that part

Quote Originally Posted by pinkspring View Post
    toxic playerbase in this game that minmaxes and screeches at anyone who doesnt get everything 100% correct.
    Start a new expansion as a tank, and it's extremely easy. Nobody knows the routes anyway so it's very easy and cozy to learn them.

5+ Year Old Account
    Tanking is mostly boring, except for M+ where it can be fun, but having to learn the route is annoying.
    Healer is kinda fun, but just less fun than dps.
    Dps is fun, doing big damage is fun and competing against other dps is extremely fun.

I think most people just wanna slay shit and blow stuff up.