Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I used the 2 free playtime days blizz gave last weekend to check out these talents.
    Some classes got shafted (especially druid) while others got better.

However overall there is no innovation, no new things to try, "cookie cutter" builds are gonna be mathed out.
    If you played Shadowlands then most classes will play the same in DFlight, which is a huge disappointment for players who dislike SL shallow classes.
    The best way to play any game, from WoW to chess, can be mathed out.
    That will happen with WoW with re-used and/or new talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I used the 2 free playtime days blizz gave last weekend to check out these talents.
    Some classes got shafted (especially druid) while others got better.

However overall there is no innovation, no new things to try, "cookie cutter" builds are gonna be mathed out.
    If you played Shadowlands then most classes will play the same in DFlight, which is a huge disappointment for players who dislike SL shallow classes.
    They are lowkey blueballing people. Hey the skills we took away? We put it in your talent tree you can have them all! Oh you cant afford to spec them? Ohh too baaad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJxapWB_G3k

And you were expecting???
    They make some of our former abilities optional, giving us freedom instead to mix/match combinations we could not combine before (e.g., Blessed Hammer & Holy Shield for Prot Pallies). Yes, they also give us the option to keep some of our borrowed power from Shadowlands, and even the option to reach back to some former xpacs to retrieve favorite borrowed abilities from the past (looking at you, Eye of Tyr).

Remember this is not new borrowed power, this is a new system allowing us to choose favorites and keep them moving forward!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbit2 View Post
    They are lowkey blueballing people. Hey the skills we took away? We put it in your talent tree you can have them all! Oh you cant afford to spec them? Ohh too baaad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJxapWB_G3k
    What a gloomy outlook. I prefer to think of it like the advent of transmog, where we can keep all our old favorite appearances even if we can't wear them all at the same time. We can still experiment with different combinations and use any we have an itch for.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    Okay so I cannot be the first to realize this right?
    there is absolutely nothing new about these talents, theyre all just conduits or abilities that use to be baseline that require talent points now.
    Maybe they are - but what do you want? Throw everything out, get 100% new talents? Basically re-invent every class beyond basic abilities?