Primal strike as elemental

What are you supposed to do with i know in the past it gave u buffs depending on wpn buff but now? What does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    What are you supposed to do with i know in the past it gave u buffs depending on wpn buff but now? What does it do?
    give you an extra button to hit at level 2

You press this button until lvl 10 when you get storm strike or choose a caster tree and never press it again regardless.

2 bad i remember it giving like 20% damage increase on next spell etc something like that depending on the wpn enchant you had active.

2 bad i remember it giving like 20% damage increase on next spell etc something like that depending on the wpn enchant you had active.
    Yeah, it was a stop gap for SS which was 30% at the time. When primal was added to the game, if your plan was enhancement, you had no abilities to press relevant to enhancement until lvl 10 (was lvl 30 SS was talented late in enh tree).

That was unleash elements spell, primal strike was always a skill for enh to use before they got stormstrike and that's it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yeah that was never a thing.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann