BUG: Ice flows and arcane blast

Hi,

just to publish this: Arcane Blast does not consume Ice flows... You can continuously cast arcane blast and move freely for the 15s it lasts. Only Arcane missiles consumes it.
    I already reported this on Beta over a month ago. But as all the betas I played the bugs from EU are not seen....

So I post this here, as I have experienced things will be fixed then really soon. Although I would like to see this stay, as it is really fun

Have fun to freely move as arcane with ice flows and arcane blast.

DerAtronach

Honestly, I would be more open to choosing Ice Flows if it actually worked this way.

Quote Originally Posted by DerAtronach View Post
    Hi,

just to publish this: Arcane Blast does not consume Ice flows... You can continuously cast arcane blast and move freely for the 15s it lasts. Only Arcane missiles consumes it.
    I already reported this on Beta over a month ago. But as all the betas I played the bugs from EU are not seen....

So I post this here, as I have experienced things will be fixed then really soon. Although I would like to see this stay, as it is really fun

Have fun to freely move as arcane with ice flows and arcane blast.

DerAtronach
    ...I hope you know this isn't Blizzard's Bug Report forums?

Reporting bugs here won't exactly do anything, really, in regards to addressing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    ...I hope you know this isn't Blizzard's Bug Report forums?

Reporting bugs here won't exactly do anything, really, in regards to addressing them.
    They already said they've been reporting it on official sources, he's spreading the word so more people know about it, so either they actually prioritize the fix or make it functional as a core component of the spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by DerAtronach View Post
    You apparently don't know how QA and bug fixing works.

They KNOW this bug exists. They've seen it, they've logged the report, all that. They simply haven't gotten around to assigning engineering time to fix the bug yet, which is why it's still in.

Many people assume that any bug that doesn't get fixed immediately must be unknown. That is completely false. Almost all bugs that make it to the general public are known bugs, they simply haven't been deemed important enough to fix yet. There ARE unknown bugs that make it out, but those are very few and far between - the vast majority of bugs are known bugs that are waiting to be fixed.