7+ Year Old Account

Alliance It feels like a good time to return to WoW to play Night Elves.

After seeing this news from Wowhead and all over social media. I'm grateful to say it's a great time to return to wow and to play the Night Elf Race in General after seeing this epic armor sets:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...al/1090691.jpg

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...al/1090692.jpg

Do you guys know what this means? It means we finally get to play as epic bounty hunter assassin wardens from Warcraft 3 Now! This is Awesome indeed from Blizzard. Thank you so much! I can't wait to return back again in WoW and level up a Night Elf Rogue, Warrior, and etc.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Don't...Stop...Now!

How about a Demon Hunter Heritage Set? A Druid of the Wild, Claw Heritage Set?

A Senintal Heritage Set? Love me some Wardens, but like that McConaughey Meme - gotta push those numbers up!

Armor set doesn't remove the fact they still don't have a city and keep getting trauma'd.

1+ Year Old Account
    Don't do it. No point unless Blizzard gives us NE Paladins.

I think it's cool that they're adding something that looks more distinct and like it fits more into the world, a big issue I have with raid gear is that it honestly looks so disconnected from the rest of the world and NPC's.
    It's too flashy and over the top imo.

That said this is ultimately just yet another '' plate tin can with big oversized pauldrons ''.
    Altho I think it's a good addition, it still falls into the same trope as 99.9% of gear in the game and doesn't do much for the lack of variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkknight97 View Post
    After seeing this news from Wowhead and all over social media. I'm grateful to say it's a great time to return to wow and to play the Night Elf Race in General after seeing this epic armor sets:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...al/1090691.jpg

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...al/1090692.jpg

Do you guys know what this means? It means we finally get to play as epic bounty hunter assassin wardens from Warcraft 3 Now! This is Awesome indeed from Blizzard. Thank you so much! I can't wait to return back again in WoW and level up a Night Elf Rogue, Warrior, and etc.
    wardens, wardens mounts, malfurion trading places with ysera, a new world seed.....wow...was afraid they where not going to do something for the night elves.

While the Warden set is really nice - it has been long asked for - I do disagree with a 'good time'. This is one of the very few 'wins' Night Elf players have gotten in a long time, most other stuff has just been either a Pyrrhic win or a bad time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolface330 View Post
    Don't...Stop...Now!

How about a Demon Hunter Heritage Set? A Druid of the Wild, Claw Heritage Set?

A Senintal Heritage Set? Love me some Wardens, but like that McConaughey Meme - gotta push those numbers up!
    Isn't a Demon Hunter heritage set not just their starting gear? No thanks, let's stick with Race heritage sets more, and Night Elves still doesn't have an official set, just the unofficial through BFA item drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    While the Warden set is really nice - it has been long asked for - I do disagree with a 'good time'. This is one of the very few 'wins' Night Elf players have gotten in a long time, most other stuff has just been either a Pyrrhic win or a bad time.
    Mate, as soon as you have content directed around or connected with your race, that is a win - Night Elf players have nothing to complain about.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Mate, as soon as you have content directed around or connected with your race, that is a win - Night Elf players have nothing to complain about.
    No, it's a long known thing that the best way to have your race's story be told is to not have it told, as every time there is some new lore it's going to ruin things.

It's not a win when you keep taking losses lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    No, it's a long known thing that the best way to have your race's story be told is to not have it told, as every time there is some new lore it's going to ruin things.

It's not a win when you keep taking losses lmao.
    At least you get updates. There are many others who hardly do.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Is the set Night Elf only or did I miss something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Is the set Night Elf only or did I miss something?
    We do not know yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 expansions of Night Elves getting dicked over in the lore, with Night Elf fans frothing at the mouth towards Blizzard, and it all it takes is a few cosmetics thrown at them to calm them down and rejoice.

Sweet! A Transmog sets completely overtakes all other issues related to the race

Idk how people think Night Elves are even in the bottom 5 races most neglected by Blizz. They are probably tied with Humans for most lore influence on the game lets be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Idk how people think Night Elves are even in the bottom 5 races most neglected by Blizz. They are probably tied with Humans for most lore influence on the game lets be real.
    I think its less about exposure and more the exposure they get sucks or is an open insult to them.

only if you're willing to buy the transmog set from the shop