Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't like the sounds of this or maybe im just paranoid "The new Renown content is encrypted this time, so players don’t know exactly what to expect." sigh !

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflfaceroll View Post
    This is the first expansion I am fully skipping over. I am actually quite disappointed with the way DF turned out. Maybe in the next expansion they will have fixed the issues with the mess of a talent tree system, but I guess we will see.

Maybe they might make more changes during it that make it better, but right now I am no where near interested in playing DF.
    I'm unsure what you want out of World of Warcraft - do you prefer the timegating and progression overhead that Legion, BfA, Shadowlands had? Legion got a free pass since it was the first time we've had progression overhead like that, but after that there was no excuse other than adding playtime.

Do you like the chase? Does the choose-your-own-talents thing make you anxious compared to the pick-one-of-three every 20 levels? I'm genuinely confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Koollan View Post
    I'm unsure what you want out of World of Warcraft - do you prefer the timegating and progression overhead that Legion, BfA, Shadowlands had? Legion got a free pass since it was the first time we've had progression overhead like that, but after that there was no excuse other than adding playtime.

Do you like the chase? Does the choose-your-own-talents thing make you anxious compared to the pick-one-of-three every 20 levels? I'm genuinely confused.
    What the hell are you talking about? It is like you didn't actually read my post.

The new talent trees suck. They took half of the general spells and put them in the talent trees for no real apparent reason. They should have just done a revamp on the classic talent trees instead of this mess. The pick one of three was also trash.

Maybe stop and read before making a baseless rebuttal that has nothing to do with what i posted about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    I don't like the sounds of this or maybe im just paranoid "The new Renown content is encrypted this time, so players don’t know exactly what to expect." sigh !
    One of the many complaints in SL was that the entire campaign (cinematics included) would be leaked weeks in advance from the PTR. They're not doing that this time, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    So no classic option for the UI, then. /sigh

7+ Year Old Account
    just got the beta today so ill play it a bit tonight and see how i like it i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given Dragonriding is 830%, I now wonder if a Pally's Crusader aura buffs that to 850%

7+ Year Old Account
    " and other existing content that has done cool flying." I just can't..

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    [*]There are other race/class combinations that may be added in the future. Sometimes a story is needed to build it up before it is added. Paladins have a lot of history, so adding more Paladin race/class combinations might need some story first.[/LIST]
    Just give warlocks their own starting zone like any other hero race. A fresh warlock of any race is pretty taboo and honestly would just work better with story tailored to their acceptance.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflfaceroll View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? It is like you didn't actually read my post.

The new talent trees suck. They took half of the general spells and put them in the talent trees for no real apparent reason. They should have just done a revamp on the classic talent trees instead of this mess. The pick one of three was also trash.

Maybe stop and read before making a baseless rebuttal that has nothing to do with what i posted about.
    I still don't understand your qualms whatsoever. This is how the talents were before MoP - and you can change your talents to suit any situation at any point, sans being in M+ or instanced PvP. Elsewise, you're always allowed to change your talents, which is much, much friendlier than it ever has been.

Your argument literally is 'I don't want to choose between these things'. You dislike that you need to choose between options that you used to have, even though you can swap between your options anywhere.

This is how it reads, so I'm sorry if that's not the case. This is the 'revamp' you've been looking for and the talents have never been in a better state - which the playerbase largely corroborates. Some trees can still see improvement and we know that they're receiving improvement and iteration. I assume you've tried the new talents and vehemently dislike them? What specifically do you dislike them besides your perceived sleight? There has to be something. From what I read of your post, by all accounts you should enjoy Dragonflight, but... you dislike it more than Shadowlands for some reason? I'm astounded.

I can see your criticisms of Evoker, at the least - but concerning the talents and the 'new for the sake of new', I simply don't see it. That latter part was BfA, and Shadowlands, to a T. Not DF. DF is going back to the old for this one.
    Last edited by Koollan; 2022-11-18 at 07:16 PM.
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    shut up idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    " and other existing content that has done cool flying." I just can't..
    Heh yeah. Everyone knows that "content" is GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Its just so superior in every single way
    I already hate dragon riding on the beta. There is absolutely nothing superior about it for me. It can't replace the old flying!

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    I already hate dragon riding on the beta. There is absolutely nothing superior about it for me. It can't replace the old flying!
    I assume you're talking about with maxed glyphs?
    shut up idiot

I assume you're talking about with maxed glyphs?
    Yes, I have collected all the glyphs and completely skilled the talent tree. It makes dragon riding a little more bearable, but it's still annoying.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have collected all the glyphs and completely skilled the talent tree. It makes dragon riding a little more bearable, but it's still annoying.
    Out of curiosity, what specific parts of it annoy you? I find it much faster and more convenient than 'conventional' flying at this point.
    shut up idiot

Whats is your issue with it?
    I can't think of a single thing old flying does better so curious to hear what you have to say about it

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    So they'll stick to that nonsense sadly and kill of Malfurion. What a shit show
    Not really killing him off just putting him in the "incase of emergency" folder.

>There are still plans to allow players to transmog white and gray quality items, but there is still tech work to be done.
    Glade this was said. Was looking forward to this in pre-patch, will be looking forward to finally having it later.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    character customizations are still bad in wow compared to most other games.
    If you think the cusomization is lacking in wow compared to other games then show me at least one game that has at least 15(preferably 17) unique playable races that has more customization than WoW. I can't think about one.

I still don't understand your qualms whatsoever. This is how the talents were before MoP - and you can change your talents to suit any situation at any point, sans being in M+ or instanced PvP. Elsewise, you're always allowed to change your talents, which is much, much friendlier than it ever has been.

Your argument literally is 'I don't want to choose between these things'. You dislike that you need to choose between options that you used to have, even though you can swap between your options anywhere.
    Sounds like he wants to return to the pre-specialization days, when you could talent into the trees of all three specs equally if you wanted to (which was always a terrible idea) and each tree was all passives with 2-3 active abilities you had enough points to actually grab across the class.

Ya know, like the Classic servers.