Which addon are you using to track Echos?

Title.

I'm just looking for an addon or a weakaura to track all active Echos on my group members. What are you guys using? Do you have any recommendation?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If you're using any healing frames, tracking the buffs you put on party members should be the norm. For me I use Vuhdo.

Vuhdo frames to show the buff on folks. There nothing better then Vuhdo for all healing needs.

Also a Weakaura that tracks the amount of Echos (a suit of WAs made by Luxthos, very high quality, just google for his website, he is quite famous) but that isn't really needed, it's just a number attached to the Cooldown Icon.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Vuhdo frames to show the buff on folks. There nothing better then Vuhdo for all healing needs.

Also a Weakaura that tracks the amount of Echos (a suit of WAs made by Luxthos, very high quality, just google for his website, he is quite famous) but that isn't really needed, it's just a number attached to the Cooldown Icon.
    I think a better way of saying that would probably be that all healing addons do the same thing, not that Vuhdo is particularly great. The settings UI for Vuhdo is horrendous.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I think a better way of saying that would probably be that all healing addons do the same thing, not that Vuhdo is particularly great. The settings UI for Vuhdo is horrendous.
    Mhmm, to be fair, I haven't dabbled in many other addons after I picked up Vuhdo. It is a bit fiddely I agree. Nothing that you can just use "plug and play". But I assume that most healers are customizing their UI anyway since it is very subjective thing what works for you and they do not mind fiddeling with the settings for a while.

Maybe I'll have a look at Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Title.

I'm just looking for an addon or a weakaura to track all active Echos on my group members. What are you guys using? Do you have any recommendation?
    healbot

/10chars