Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvania View Post
    Its just a FFXIV clone with lots of sparkly dragons by now and a stupid talent system which has the same limitations as the one we had from day 1 in WoW vanilla and with a upgraded flying system.

#makewowgreatagain

atleast they are trying to patch the new mess they've made and i really hope they get back on track in 10.1.5 where they pull the ripcord once again and reverting some changes like a total removal of the 18 year old UI, maybe bringing it back as an option.

Evokers are by the way doing some insane dmg in greens and i hope they get them on a even playfield with other caster dpsers before Dragonflight s1 arena/m+ goes live.
    This was hilarious to read through, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Uvania View Post
    Its just a FFXIV clone with lots of sparkly dragons by now and a stupid talent system which has the same limitations as the one we had from day 1 in WoW vanilla and with a upgraded flying system.

#makewowgreatagain

atleast they are trying to patch the new mess they've made and i really hope they get back on track in 10.1.5 where they pull the ripcord once again and reverting some changes like a total removal of the 18 year old UI, maybe bringing it back as an option.

Evokers are by the way doing some insane dmg in greens and i hope they get them on a even playfield with other caster dpsers before Dragonflight s1 arena/m+ goes live.
    Still no one asked, what is the relevance to this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    rip dreadstalkers
    It was hardly touched, limiting damage beyond 8 mobs will hardly make a difference.

Yeah sure more warlock buffs, not like they are already lightyears ahead of the next best class let alone anyone else. This is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Love that enhancement received a flat 25% nerf only to be gradually buffed by 15% again.
    Well, if you looked at the changes to enhancement shaman, it is very clear that a number of bugs were inflating their damage. Those bugs got fixed, so Blizzard reverted a good amount (not all) of the nerfs. But, sure, let's make a generalized statement that is completely unaware of context.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post
    Yeah sure more warlock buffs, not like they are already lightyears ahead of the next best class let alone anyone else. This is a joke.
    Yeah sure a joke, not like their damage is artificially inflated because of motes that are going away on the 28th.

It's hard to know what's the state of things until we're all level 70 with raiding gear, so it's safer to assume these tuning passes are made with a good reason, by professionals that have vast amounts of data and expertise.

I mean, I can see how some people rather make idiotic baseless comments, but there are also people who believe the Earth is flat, so just treat them the same way. Thumbs up, nod slowly and back away before they think they got your attention.
    Last edited by Nereidaa; 2022-11-20 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diller View Post
    Still no one asked, what is the relevance to this thread?

- - - Updated - - -

It was hardly touched, limiting damage beyond 8 mobs will hardly make a difference.
    You mean 5? This is after all the nerfs to dreadstalkers to control its aoe damage. Since they nerfed it to 5+beyond, then they need to revert/re-tune damage.

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    You mean 5? This is after all the nerfs to dreadstalkers to control its aoe damage. Since they nerfed it to 5+beyond, then they need to revert/re-tune damage.
    It wasn't only Demo that was hit by this, it hardly kills the spec.