Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Ion wants to stress that the entire team is extremely passionate about the game, and the most hurtful community feedback is seeing some claim that they don't care.

Worgen players beg to differ. Blizzard has shown over the 12+ years the race has existed they don't care and even went so far as to attack the player base for asking for customization. They do not care when we were stuck with the Worst player model in the game for 10 years and still don't care to this day as the Worgen player base suffered at the hands of the devs. Worgen are still the only core race in the game who never got any kind of racial update when every other core race did. Worgen were given 12 eye colors, 3 skin colors and that was it when it came to our customization looks. Poor Deathknights don't even get the eyes. And for those who will run in and say... Oh but you get to customize your human form. Sure we do but there is nothing and I do mean nothing unique to set a Gilneas human apart from a Stormwind human. So ya when we say the devs over at Blizzard don't care about the Worgen players we do mean it. Until Worgen are given some love Blizzard has treated the race like dirt for far too long and if their feelings are hurt by our comments so be it. Treat Worgen players better and we will treat you better Blizzard. It took ten years to get the HD model revamp... are you really shocked that no one wanted to play the race with one of the worst models in WoWs history. Then to add to it all they make a snarky joke about Worgen with the new race that has some of the best customization in the game. Ya... I don't mind the joke heck I turn it on people all the time but really Blizzard wants respect of the player base they need to earn it and not be tone deaf to the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Tuning is going to make 15s feel like 18s of previous expansions. 20s will feel like 22/23s. So if you haven't consistently been pushing this high (ie, stopping at 15 because that's where the rewards stopped scaled) then M+ will be a less lucrative source of "the best" gear. If you're consistently pushing then this just means that you'll scale even higher than you did in previous expansions but it will come at the cost of the dungeons themselves being more challenging.

A common criticism in the past is that because +15s were "so easy," M+ players could essentially become just as powerful as their raiding compatriots by completing weekly 15s and never actually stepping outside of their comfort zone. It remains to be seen if this change equalizes the skill threshold between raiding and M+ but I surmise M+ will remain more popular by virtue of simply being a helluva lot more accessible.
    Aha i see. Thank you for explaining! The last 2 seasons i did 20/21 keys with my 2 friends and it went pretty okay i would say. I just wonder if DF 20/21 keys will be like ALOT more difficult then it was in SL. But we just have to wait and see i guess .