Page 33 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "God's true hand" busy wiping off tears!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some serious karma.

lol at them chasing the refs off, absolute scum. see ya

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lol at them chasing the refs off, absolute scum. see ya
    One thing is chasing and arguing, repeatedly grabbing his arm is something completely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should be thanking the ref for not sending De G in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    One thing is chasing and arguing, repeatedly grabbing his arm is something completely different.
    I really wish Refs were quicker in drawing cards when accosted by players. And grabbing a ref should be a strait red.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I really wish Refs were quicker in drawing cards when accosted by players. And grabbing a ref should be a strait red.
    It probably will get some aftermath, because grabbing a ref is rarely seen.

I fully support a change where aggressively arguing gives yellows quicker, I think it's a stain on the sport, especially those scenarios you sometimes see where you have 15 players all balling up around the ref repeatedly throughout a game.

Obviously you should be allowed some comment, but the constant arguing is gross.

Also. Please add postgame(or VAR) punishments for clear dives so we can get rid of that shit :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    It probably will get some aftermath, because grabbing a ref is rarely seen.

I fully support a change where aggressively arguing gives yellows quicker, I think it's a stain on the sport, especially those scenarios you sometimes see where you have 15 players all balling up around the ref repeatedly throughout a game.

Obviously you should be allowed some comment, but the constant arguing is gross.

Also. Please add postgame(or VAR) punishments for clear dives so we can get rid of that shit :P
    it goes down the leagues as well. I've seen refs get beaten up at non league games. Was at a sutton united game and had to stop a player battering a ref in the car park (the ref was like 19 years old lol). Its fucking disgraceful. Not to mention parents at kids games with the refs as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the revenge Ghana wanted, but I'm sure they'll take it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    it goes down the leagues as well. I've seen refs get beaten up at non league games. Was at a sutton united game and had to stop a player battering a ref in the car park (the ref was like 19 years old lol). Its fucking disgraceful. Not to mention parents at kids games with the refs as well.
    Oh, it definitely gets problematic in lower leagues, and as you mentioned parents at kids games. The top leagues setting the example that a ref can be bullied and yelled at definitely plays somewhat into that, but can't blame it all on it. Might also be nice to have more media engagement and interviews with refs to make them seem more "human" and to create some kind of 'connection' with them. Currently 95% of ref discussion is "why is ref x so bad" which probably isn't healthy :P

7+ Year Old Account
    What yellow cards mean for the protesting Uruguay players, if they are out?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    In this case I think it means they are officially noted, so this could have some further repercussions.

The yellow card discussion was more of a general note. This could have financial or suspension for x amount of matches depending on what the ref reports and how firm FIFA wants to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    East Asia getting twice as many teams through to the knockout stages as North America is once again justification to reduce CONCACAF's allocation.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Asia actually got 3. Australia plays with them.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    East Asia getting twice as many teams through to the knockout stages as North America is once again justification to reduce CONCACAF's allocation.
    3 teams
    And not a single one of them were supposed to make it through. That's the great thing about the WC. Concacaf is fine.

Leeet's get rrrrrrrRRRRRREADYYYY TO RRRREMOOOOVEEEEE KEEEEBAAAAAAAB
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Leeet's get rrrrrrrRRRRRREADYYYY TO RRRREMOOOOVEEEEE KEEEEBAAAAAAAB
    but I alr ordered one...
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

but I alr ordered one...
    It's ok, consuming it also counts as removing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I want to watch Brazil, to see if they continue playing fairly well, but Switzerland - Serbia so more important, choices choices ! :P

- - - Updated - - -

20sec and already more action in Swi-Serbia than in most matches in the first two rounds :'D