7+ Year Old Account
    Really glad they maintain this new Void aesthetics we got in Aberrus. I was tired of purples/tentacles/eyeballs and other undefined fleshy masses.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Really glad they maintain this new Void aesthetics we got in Aberrus. I was tired of purples/tentacles/eyeballs and other undefined fleshy masses.
    I hope we get something like this for Light eventually. Right now it's very one-note.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    season 4 looks like a fat L. it takes 2 weeks to get a single item, and theres so many cosmetics to buy too. Also no way to get them from m+

i was decently looking forward to season 4, but now im just completely turned off. what a shame
    same, gimmie mop remix. luckily only a weeks wait iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz still have no idea what to do with affliction and destruction then, shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    And Tazavesh was pretty much the epitome of filler, no build up to it, no ending to set up in the future, not even any nostalgia factor..
    I loved Tazavesh becuse it introduces Firin (or whatever his name is) and his research for Zereth' mortis. It was serious all the way and ends up with visuals of First ones spells. It's without a doubt my favourite mega dungeon.

I don't get that enormous hate over paladin raid set.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Blizz still have no idea what to do with affliction and destruction then, shame.
    Or demo either. Gotta be the most one-note/boring range spec in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I can understand wanting more masculine male characters, and being disappointed with Dagran, but that's a really weird way to go about it yeah.

He's not even portrayed as weak or whiny from what I've seen.
    I think the lack of more newer masculine male characters is what's setting certain people off. I'm also kinda disappointed in what we've been offered, as some of my favorite archetypes are usually that (orcs, Varian e.t.c.)

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    i dont even disagree, but its not like it takes development time to increase the acquisition rate of dinars

- - - Updated - - -

im pretty sure its just 1 per week

Earn 1 Antique Bronze Bullion a week by defeating Awakened bosses, with the cap rising by 1 each week. Note that if you miss a week, you'll be able to catch up to the current weekly max.

So Week 1: 1 Bronze Week 2: 2 Bronze and so on.

With how bad they are with updating old raids I suggest that if you want any of the Raid weapons for transmog get them now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Or demo either. Gotta be the most one-note/boring range spec in the game.
    as a certified demo hater it's still way better than the other two specs gameplay wise

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Agreed. I always felt at odds with the Void as I like the idea of it but so much of it was tied to the Old God fleshy stuff and I hate that stuff so much.

That electric blue jazz stuff they're doing, yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by justwatching View Post
    Earn 1 Antique Bronze Bullion a week by defeating Awakened bosses, with the cap rising by 1 each week. Note that if you miss a week, you'll be able to catch up to the current weekly max.

So Week 1: 1 Bronze Week 2: 2 Bronze and so on.

With how bad they are with updating old raids I suggest that if you want any of the Raid weapons for transmog get them now.
    You can only get 1 per week as it says. The cap increases, not how much you earn. That means yes, the second week the cap is 2, but you can still get only 1, so at most you'll have 2.

was a bit busy, can someone link me some info about the roots, trelves and a suspected patch zone location? no info on how they survived with nerubians next to them for presumably thousands of years?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Agreed. I always felt at odds with the Void as I like the idea of it but so much of it was tied to the Old God fleshy stuff and I hate that stuff so much.

That electric blue jazz stuff they're doing, yes please!

You can only get 1 per week as it says. The cap increases, not how much you earn. That means yes, the second week the cap is 2, but you can still get only 1, so at most you'll have 2.
    You might be right but why even mention the cap in that case? "You can only get 1 per Week" would do? But anyway if its like you said then the items are straight up too expensive.
    Last edited by justwatching; 2024-04-19 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justwatching View Post
    You might be right but why even mention the cap in that case? "You can only get 1 per Week" would do? But anyway if its like you said then the items are straight up too expensive.
    Probably something to do with the catch-up for those who didn't get one the week(s) previous getting enough to reach the cap, I figure.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    https://old.wow.tools/maps/2601/

Updated it for 11.0 because I also needed it and no alternatives are available yet.
    You're my savior and hero mate <3

Saw something about a "Rootlands" map being deleted in the files, haven't seen anything like that myself.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    was a bit busy, can someone link me some info about the roots, trelves and a suspected patch zone location? no info on how they survived with nerubians next to them for presumably thousands of years?
    If Krokuun Draenei can survive 25k years next to Burning Legion HQ, nothing should surprise us.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    https://old.wow.tools/maps/2601/

Updated it for 11.0 because I also needed it and no alternatives are available yet.
    You are the hero we don't deserve but the one we need right now, or however that quote goes. Thank you!

Love that you got the dungeons/delves as well, Priory of the Sacred Flame looks like it might have a very similar layout to Halls of Atonement which I like.

These look so good. I hope they're available to all races.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/earthen...-within-338837