Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Yeah, like, I can see a possible transformation (doesn't Azshara do it at some point?) but like, you're a naga, the point is to be a naga.
    No, Azshara never does it at any point. She will occasionally use illusionary projections. She is also probably the most skilled arcanist in illusion and enchantment alive in the cosmos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    No, Azshara never does it at any point. She will occasionally use illusionary projections. She is also probably the most skilled arcanist in illusion and enchantment alive in the cosmos.
    Bad memory on my part then. Fair enough!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Unless you wanna start the same debate here, the opinions on this visage form are not overly positive.
    I definitely do not.

I think we are in this place were they have to be carefull to not overdo it. The visage form fits the dragons as they are known for it. The talk about sexy spiderladies was .. kinda how shall I put it. Disgusting.
    I don’t know why someone would find it disgusting. It’s merely a means to an end; allowing a monster race to be playable in standard gameplay. Also since it’s a popular aesthetic (Riot uses a similar concept in LoL), I could imagine Blizzard doing it too.

ogre fans in perpetual shambles

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Wasn’t there a mention of a queen from the island quest in BFA as well?
    That was for the new Mantid Empress

But there was a nerubian item. But it basically just hinted that not all of them perished in the War of Spider and some tunneled to far off places. So maybe connected to this new item in a round about way.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2023-05-31 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    Nobody really reacted to what he said, but it's still a solid teaser because it is the first time, it seems to me, that Tel'Abim has been mentioned directly.

Do you think if Tel'Abim or Avaloren were to be treated it would be as a Dragonflight patch area or as an expansion continent?
    The thing is, Tel'abim should be just east of Tanaris? But ofc they could move it elsewhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Avaloren is on Tel'abim, and all those delicious Bananas are the result of titanic biological engineering.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I don’t know why someone would find it disgusting.
    No offence, but thats the problem..

10+ Year Old Account
    No offence, but thats the problem..
    TBF, wouldn’t that merely be a step away from the Fal’Dorei?

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    Nobody really reacted to what he said, but it's still a solid teaser because it is the first time, it seems to me, that Tel'Abim has been mentioned directly.

Do you think if Tel'Abim or Avaloren were to be treated it would be as a Dragonflight patch area or as an expansion continent?
    Tel'Abim wouldn't really fit as a Dragon Isles patch zone. Dragon Isles feels very quintessential fantasy, whereas Tel'Abim would absolutely be an Arabian Night's styled expansion. Arabic, Egyptian, Indian influences and mythology.

Avaloren would be more likely as patch content for Dragonflight than Tel'Abim. And even then, Avaloren could easily be its own expansion.

Tel'Abim could definitely be a zone located on Avaloren but I think that would be doing a disservice to what could be an incredibly unique expansion and setting, something we haven't usually had. Tel'Abim could easily be its own ''continent'' with at least four DF sized zones.

A desert based zone.

A jungle based zone.

A coastal region zone.

A city based zone with a huge focus on the Arabian Nights aesthetic, the size of Suramar/Boralus.

I'm also envisioning an Aladdin's cave styled dungeon or raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    A new build is incoming and all we are talking about is Teriz' spiderpeople kinks? Focus up guys :P

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    A new build is incoming and all we are talking about is Teriz' spiderpeople kinks? Focus up guys :P
    Oh brother.

And there's the June trading post stuff!

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com...e-is-all-abuzz

OK several things I'm going to buy here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    And there's the June trading post stuff!

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com...e-is-all-abuzz
    The plate armor looks good. Might grab that for my Warrior.

Man I really hate this cloak and hood with the little thing on the top, can we get a normal one?

Also hope we can get some new quivers.. Tired of using the same three ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

The appearance of the Cindermane Charger makes me hopeful that maybe that fire cat mount from some time back, the one for the cross promotion with Heroes of the Storm, may come again that way. I've long regretted not getting it.

Agree we only need real nagas with sidesaddle.
    Sidesaddle really isn't viable on a lot of mounts, though. Can't really sidesaddle a motorbike or the Mechagon spider tanks

Coiling up seems the best solution for it

Dragonriding cup holiday icons for most major continents

Also looks like Infinite themed customization for dragonriding drakes mayhaps?