This time rifts feature has some really nice rewards for currency that you can get for doing them and adding do that, ragnaros shoulders.

Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-06-23 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Called it several times. Uldorus will be the final raid of this expansion.

Uldaz I see being either on Tel’Abim or somewhere else in the South Seas which I’m predicting for next expansion.

Avaloren is said to have no titan influence right? So Uldaz can’t be there.
    Uldorus is Tyrhold. Dragons just gave it different name the titanforged find embarassing.

The facilities in the tooltip are listed in their ordewr of introduction to the game. It is likely Uldaz is not yet in the game in any form.

Shadow of Azeroth is a brilliant name for an expansion that may feature:

- "the other side of Azeroth", so its "shadow"
    -Light and Void: Light casts a shadow
    - Azeroth themed expansion in general (revamp type stuff)

If it's true, kudos to the devs. It ties up the three ideas really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Uldorus is Tyrhold. Dragons just gave it different name the titanforged find embarassing.

The facilities in the tooltip are listed in their ordewr of introduction to the game. It is likely Uldaz is not yet in the game in any form.
    I know. But the only interior of Tyrhold we have seen has been the Halls of Infusion.

I doubt that the Halls of Infusion encompass the entirety of Tyrhold.

It is far more likely that the Halls of Infusion are similar to the Halls of Stone and Halls of Lightning which were part of Ulduar, which we still got to explore in the Ulduar raid.

All we’ve seen of Tyrhold is it’s exterior and the Halls of Infusion wing. There’s definitely a lot more to explore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post54147854

Pure opinion, but highly, highly unlikely they'd ever name a second expansion "[...] Azeroth". It just makes for easy confusion. If they were going to make an "Avaloren" expansion, it would use that name as it's subtitle.

Wow expansion titles also aren't vague (this is poor marketing) they don't want people to hear an expansion name and just be confused, they want people to immediately know the base concept. Dragonflight is about Dragons, Shadowlands is about the Shadowlands, Cataclysm is about a cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria is about Pandaria. Shadow of Azeroth could be about anything. Void invasion, Naga resurgence, Azjol-Nerub having been rebuilt with the help of Xal'atath and attacking the surface, the other side of the planet, a continent sized titan facility in the center of the planet, an expansion on the moon in the Shadow of the planet. Who knows.

It sounds much more like a good candidate for 10.2 or 10.3 patch name. Patch names are often vague, and don't mind being similar to other patches.
    Fair point.

I guess it could possibly link to 10.2 being the Emerald Dream patch? The Dream is the blueprint of Azeroth so it replicates it in a way much like a shadow would. The shadow could also correlate to the Primalists invading and corrupting it.
    Last edited by Santandame; 2023-06-23 at 04:26 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    What if.. the Dream gets corrupted by the Void in 11.0? If Shadows of Azeroth really IS the expac's name, it'd fit perfectly.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Wink Shadow of Azeroth has Potential

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Shadow of Azeroth is a brilliant name for an expansion that may feature:

- "the other side of Azeroth", so its "shadow"
    -Light and Void: Light casts a shadow
    - Azeroth themed expansion in general (revamp type stuff)

If it's true, kudos to the devs. It ties up the three ideas really well.
    I can see it now. It's a total blockbuster.

11.0 World of Warcraft: Shadow of Azeroth

After Murozond falls to the call of the infinite, The Dragonflights collapse on themselves, forming a portal to the unknown. The Jailor, reanimated by a now-free-from-his-sword Denathrius, hungry for vengeance against the puny Azerothian mortals sees his opening to invade. Fan-favorite Shadowlands characters return, such as The Jailor, Husk of the Arbiter, Emeni, Lady Moonberry, Adjutant Nikos, That one guy from Revendreth, and the lovable Chordy return in a death-meets-life mashup sure to excite wow veterans and noobs alike. Upon discovering this, the Primus sends unsuspecting Alts to Zereth Mortis to forge a new afterlife, which is then sent hurtling through the world between worlds on a direct collision path with Azeroth. Shadowlands Residents are able to hitch a ride in this afterlife to our Azeroth's reality.

Features:

New Allied Race: he long-coveted option, Zereth Mortis Automatons!
    New Super Mega Dungeon: "Re-Return to Karazhan: Basement of the Guardian." Find out what Medivh was hiding in that box in the back corner, on the left!
    New Class: Necrotinker!
    New Game Mode: Faction Traitor! Since Factions are irrelavent, you can ditch your stuffy old one for a shiny new one!
    New Character Customizations such as Gnomish limb extensions, Beards for female dwarves, Curved Spines for humans, Goat Horns for Tauren, Curly Moustaches for Trolls, Tails for Night Elves, and Really neat hats for Orcs.
    New CapitCural City: Dalaran gets re-planted back in northern Eastern Kingdoms, but the re-location goes a bit awry and the city lands square on top of Gilneas.
    New Raid: The Jailor takes over the Stormwind Stockades as his new abode, forcing the residents of the city to flee. Join the Regent Lord in retaking Stormwind.
    New Specialization for Demon Hunters: Misery: An edgy bard-like-class, whose moans about sacrifice assault the enemies ears, causing them to roll their eyes clear to the back of their heads.
    Last edited by Shelldor; 2023-06-23 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    May you repost the images here? This user blocked me.
    basically this k'thir set.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Is this a future expansion content?
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...46701782405125
    We had such items before Legion, Suramar sets.
    doubt that. in WoD, we had a cape, dropping from Kazzak in Tanaan which had Suramar in its name and looked unusual, but that's it.
    this set clearly references the old god sect of the kul tiran tide worship. just like the scarlet set, datamined back in 10.0.5, it has just three hi-res items and build on established concepts. the scarlet set already has trading post currency values attached to it, so i assume it'll come next month or the month after. this one's also most likely destined for TP, sometime in 2024.

btw really hope the scarlet set comes sooner than later - fits pretty well with human heritage with red tint.

pardon, where's the discussion for shadow of azeroth coming from? did i miss any "leaks" or is it just a proposition?
    Last edited by guro-tchai; 2023-06-23 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guro-tchai View Post
    pardon, where's the discussion for shadow of azeroth coming from? did i miss any "leaks" or is it just a proposition?
    The PTR build this week updated a couple random phases. The VoildElf one's name entry is Shadow of Azeroth, and the associated phase is the infamous Quel'Thalas zone of that tower behind Stratholme. There's nothing else to it besides the name, everything beyond that is entirely speculatory. I'm predicting a nothingburger though.

Edit to clarify, it's been called Shadow of Azeroth since 7.3.5 when it was introduced, so it's purely just the random flag change (allegedly related to flying, which isn't the first time it's been messed with) that's gotten attention. I really don't think it's anything at all.

Last edited by Murlocos; 2023-06-23 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonmaw Orc Allied Race confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    May you repost the images here? This user blocked me.

Called it several times. Uldorus will be the final raid of this expansion.
    Uldorus is Tyrhold
    Tyrhold is just the unofficial name that dragons and titanforged workers started calling it

Just a texture and tree update to the world with the ability to swap between Classic Questing and Cata Questing would be enough. Its probably a huge undertaking BUT its a massive step down from just redoing all the questing.

Is this a future expansion content?
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...46701782405125
    We had such items before Legion, Suramar sets.
    Not sure but I don't think so. As I mentioned in the post above yours, it seems to be a priest-only thing, so I'm leaning more toward either a trading post item (it seems to be only three items at present - helm, shoulders, belt, kinda like that Medivh-themed one that was on the store and will be in the trading post in the future) or just a questline of some sort.

Wouldn't be surprised if Uldaz and Khaz Algar are the same or at least connected and the staging point for 10.3

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This. It's disheartening seeing so many people also see Spirit & Demonbane on the same loot table & not understand the inclusion of Uldaz is a joke.

so the mega dungeon gives heroic raid level gear and has some OP items while also having high difficulty....was abberus filler for the dungeon??
    i mean im not even complaining that just sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Uldorus is Tyrhold
    Tyrhold is just the unofficial name that dragons and titanforged workers started calling it
    I know. Please see my previous post.

We have only explored the exterior of Tyrhold/Uldorus. The only interior we’ve seen has been the Halls of Infusion, which certainly doesn’t encompass the entirety of the facility.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know. Please see my previous post.

We have only explored the exterior of Tyrhold/Uldorus. The only interior we’ve seen has been the Halls of Infusion, which certainly doesn’t encompass the entirety of the facility.
    One would hope that the crowning beacon has some sort of significance beyond looking cool in a cinematic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure you should post a screenshot of her content for someone she blocked?

Btw, I hope we actually get both tints. Not sure why it's priest only though, maybe it's the return of class specific content during minor patches? We already get some warlock stuff with 10.5 so maybe other classes get some goodies too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    so the mega dungeon gives heroic raid level gear and has some OP items while also having high difficulty....was abberus filler for the dungeon??
    i mean im not even complaining that just sounds awesome
    I somehow doubt that the dungeon will be harder than Mythic Aberrus, especially if it only drops heroic level gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, it seems like rogues are also getting a "perditions blade" set?

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...47377228922882

Also two tints, same as the priest stuff.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Not sure you should post a screenshot of her content for someone she blocked?
    What a silly thing to worry about, especially for """content""" that is just someone taking a screenshot of PTR items.