I wonder what role Decatriach Wratheye is gonna play in the future of DF. Obviously they had her escape from Brackenhide for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Not sure you should post a screenshot of her content for someone she blocked?

Btw, I hope we actually get both tints. Not sure why it's priest only though, maybe it's the return of class specific content during minor patches? We already get some warlock stuff with 10.5 so maybe other classes get some goodies too?

- - - Updated - - -

I somehow doubt that the dungeon will be harder than Mythic Aberrus, especially if it only drops heroic level gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, it seems like rogues are also getting a "perditions blade" set?

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...47377228922882

Also two tints, same as the priest stuff.
    Hardmode drops hero track gear and aspect crests

Let's goooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post

Let's goooooo
    There is no hard mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Telogrus View Post
    I wonder what role Decatriach Wratheye is gonna play in the future of DF. Obviously they had her escape from Brackenhide for a reason
    To set up future content in a future expansion.

I’m pretty sure she’s done in terms of Dragonflight story. If I had to guess, if we are indeed getting a world revamp at some point, her purpose will be involved with that in terms of marshalling the various Gnoll clans, helping to teach them decay magic and becoming more of a capable, consistent threat as opposed ui bandits in the woods being a nuisance.

7+ Year Old Account

Let's goooooo
    Dungeon has hard mode backed in already, so it has only a single diff mode.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    There is no hard mode.
    It is permanently stuck on hardmode for Mythic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Dungeon has hard mode backed in already, so it has only a single diff mode.
    There is however an achievement for doing all other achievements with 0 deaths there, which would be a hardmode. It simply gives no real rewards this time.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

so the mega dungeon gives heroic raid level gear and has some OP items while also having high difficulty....was abberus filler for the dungeon??
    i mean im not even complaining that just sounds awesome
    Don't they say that about every mega dungeon? "A raid for 5 people". Maybe if you do it at 390 ilevel, but im pretty sure it will get steamrolled as the other dungeons until it releases as m+.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It is permanently stuck on hardmode for Mythic.
    Hard mode implies the existence of an easy mode. There is no easy mode. Ergo, there is no hard mode.

Hard mode implies the existence of an easy mode. There is no easy mode. Ergo, there is no hard mode.
    Easy mode is HC coming in 10.1.7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Don't they say that about every mega dungeon? "A raid for 5 people". Maybe if you do it at 390 ilevel, but im pretty sure it will get steamrolled as the other dungeons until it releases as m+.
    There's always gonna be people that steamroll it. The core playerbase will enjoy it for what it is.

This post may age after my feelings on the megadungeon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I wasn't doing Megadungeons on release as mythic, but this one i have too for a chance at gorehowl.

I hope it won't be impossible to beat and people in the middle of dungeon won't change mind that they want to restart whole dungeon because someone died and that they want the achievement..

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I wasn't doing Megadungeons on release as mythic, but this one i have too for a chance at gorehowl.

I hope it won't be impossible to beat and people in the middle of dungeon won't change mind that they want to restart whole dungeon because someone died and that they want the achievement..
    Usually the way the achievement works is that only the first attempt each week counts. So of someone dies then that is is for the week.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy mode is HC coming in 10.1.7.
    That’s Heroic.

It’s okay to be wrong.

All mega dungeons have had a Mythic hard mode until this point. This one does not. It’s a simple mistake to make.

That’s Heroic.

It’s okay to be wrong.

All mega dungeons have had a Mythic hard mode until this point. This one does not. It’s a simple mistake to make.
    Which is literally an easier version of the instance. I.e. an Easy Mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attempting to be technically correct is not the same thing as being correct. You wouldn’t put a tomato in fruit salad.

I don't see any constructiveness in splitting hairs over semantics.

Attempting to be technically correct is not the same thing as being correct. You wouldn’t put a tomato in fruit salad.
    Of course i would. I don't like fruit salad or people who eat it.

And there are easy modes. The easy mode does not have to be for the same instance for the concept to be understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    If I'm not being stupid, this is the first time the megadungeon has been revealed so early, isn't it?
    No way. Return to Karazhan was released less than 2 months after the expansion launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    No way. Return to Karazhan was released less than 2 months after the expansion launched.
    Tazavesh was also in 9.1.

Mechagon was released 10 months after BfA. This mega dungeon 9 months(?) after DF launch. There’s no real difference.
    Last edited by Santandame; 2023-06-25 at 07:41 PM.