Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I still think they should design the "Murozond Raid" sets after known heroes of Warcraft - Jaina for mages, Sylvanas for hunters, Saurfang's for warriors etc.
    i would replace saurfang with Grommash or Garrosh armor, because the warfront set is pretty much saurfang armor almost.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    There won't be WoD 2.0. :P
    Of course they're gonna do something with Draenor, whether it's part of an expansion or a patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    i would replace saurfang with Grommash or Garrosh armor, because the warfront set is pretty much saurfang armor almost.
    Well, but Maghar Heritage is basically theirs already too ^^ meanwhile Saurfangs is a HD re-do of tier 1 armour on top!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Well, but Maghar Heritage is basically theirs already too ^^ meanwhile Saurfangs is a HD re-do of tier 1 armour on top!
    Warfront one is awesome, but mag'har is like a wish version of them. and i say that as someone that has 10 orcs at lvl 70, 6 warriors included.

I would love pieces from Grommash/garrosh armor with a lot of white/brown fur texture and leather, asymetrical boots etc that looks like it was used in battle with toned down shine and colors, some of the armors they make now look like pristine new.
    Grommash armor for reference
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...hellscream.jpg

i still wonder how this low res shiet got approved to be released like that when they had better 3d models already in the game.

i hope that normal orc heritage armor won't have that many low res pieces and very clipping, not animated belt.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-02-21 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    They would need to come up with 3 times more new mechanics for these than they have now. Most of the old dungeons were tank and spank.

Edit: well maybe not Cata and Wotlk, but vanilla and tbc were very poor in mechanics terms.
    Yes, sure!
    But they would already have dungeon art in place.
    Even if there was complete remake like Scarlet in MoP.
    That would sound good too.
    Overall I think remaking old dungeons (and zones too) is really cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They could very well include some cata dungeons.

SBRs popularity this season shows that the dungeons don't need to be pumped with mechanics to work.
    Same with Temple.
    Grim Batol would be cool M+.
    Originally it was intended as multi floor raid but...
    Also Zul'Gurub, Zul'Aman man, I missed good, old troll dungeon

- - - Updated - - -

So gul'dan staff will be in trading post.

So far we have ravencrest blade, gul'dan staff and i hope gorehowl will be in too sometime in the future, because so far there are only 2 axes in TP, and one of them is a blue recolor or orgrimmar axe..
    I need that!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Grim Batol would be cool M+.
    Originally it was intended as multi floor raid but...
    Also Zul'Gurub, Zul'Aman man, I missed good, old troll dungeon
    Revamped Zul'Gurub is probably a complex enough dungeon to work well for M+. It would be on the longer side given it has five dungeon bosses (ignoring all the many named elites and the archeology event/Edge of Madness bosses) but it had so many unique mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Revamped Zul'Gurub is probably a complex enough dungeon to work well for M+. It would be on the longer side given it has five dungeon bosses (ignoring all the many named elites and the archeology event/Edge of Madness bosses) but it had so many unique mechanics.
    Yeah, it was really a bright star for Cata.
    Other ones for M+ would definitely need boss mechanic adjustments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, all the Cata Dungeons could easily work for M+. Deadmines, BFD, ZG, ZA, BRC, Stonecore, End Time (prolly with fixed bosses) and Vortex Pinacle would be great - they already work quite well in timewalking and the bosses have great mechanics already, while the trash sometimes even needs CC if you scale them up propperly.

And unlike stuff from MoP onwards we didn't run these dungeons to death back than.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2023-02-22 at 07:31 AM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

There wasn't any build today, so maybe we will get bigger one on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Yeah, it was really a bright star for Cata.
    Other ones for M+ would definitely need boss mechanic adjustments.
    Simpler older bosses will be nice for M+ since the affix bullshit will fuck you over regardless.

Raid tier boss design coupled with affixes just makes everything that much more miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Simpler older bosses will be nice for M+ since the affix bullshit will fuck you over regardless.

Raid tier boss design coupled with affixes just makes everything that much more miserable.
    Some bosses have no mechanics at all. in ZG every boss had one or two mechanics.

If we're going with Cata dungeons, a good one to add to the next m+ season would be Stonecore, since we are most likely going underground next patch. It would be fitting.
    Even thought the layout of the dungeon is linear it does have some optional trash after 1st boss and before 3rd boss, so it you do have som freedom on how you get mob count.

With a few tweaks it would be a decent m+ dungeon.

Yo nerds, when can I expect the Forbidden Reach patch to hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

I imagine Blizzard will try to avoid having another SBG next season so if they do go with a Cata dungeon it'll have mechanics added.

Honestly, all the Cata Dungeons could easily work for M+. Deadmines, BFD, ZG, ZA, BRC, Stonecore, End Time (prolly with fixed bosses) and Vortex Pinacle would be great - they already work quite well in timewalking and the bosses have great mechanics already, while the trash sometimes even needs CC if you scale them up propperly.

And unlike stuff from MoP onwards we didn't run these dungeons to death back than.
    Honestly, I just want Blizzard to add more dungeons for each m+ season. Its great to have variation. They are already adding old dungeons, so why not do it?

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Honestly, I just want Blizzard to add more dungeons for each m+ season. Its great to have variation. They are already adding old dungeons, so why not do it?
    Are 8 really not enough? How many do you run per week?

Are 8 really not enough? How many do you run per week?
    Depends. My main is good geared now, but I like to play around with alts. Im just saying that a bigger pool than 8 would be cool. Im not saying throw in all 1 million dungeons wow have, but maybe like 12-14?

Its also a nice way to add in "new" gear items for variation+farming tmog while doing relevant content.

Depends. My main is good geared now, but I like to play around with alts. Im just saying that a bigger pool than 8 would be cool. Im not saying throw in all 1 million dungeons wow have, but maybe like 12-14?

Its also a nice way to add in "new" gear items for variation+farming tmog while doing relevant content.
    As a tank, I don't want to have to learn routes for a dozen dungeons . . . This is one of the most friendly seasons for me for this reason; just 8 dungeons and very easy routes (well my spec is pretty great as well so that helps). I am not at all looking forward to next season with Neltharus and the gnolls.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2023-02-22 at 10:46 AM.

As a tank, I don't want to have to learn routes for a dozen dungeons . . . This is one of the most friendly seasons for me for this reason; just 8 dungeons and very easy routes (well my spec is pretty great as well so that helps). I am not at all looking forward to next season with Neltharus and the gnolls.
    True, I get that. I started off m+ in DF as dps, so I naturally learned what tanks should do in those runs. But it was passive learning instead of actually doing it myself. Now I do tank m+ by the knowledge i've picked up.

But yeah, I get your point.

True, I get that. I started off m+ in DF as dps, so I naturally learned what tanks should do in those runs. But it was passive learning instead of actually doing it myself. Now I do tank m+ by the knowledge i've picked up.

But yeah, I get your point.
    Now if most of the dungeons added are fairly straightforward and it's only 2-3 that are not linear then it's OK. But if you e.g. add things like the Everbloom then things get complicated.