Quote Originally Posted by geusk View Post
    Made an account to post this here, there is this leak from a year ago, witch is kind of accurate, but not exactly. Example he predicted white transmogs.
    (mmochampionsitehere)/threads/2615984-9-2-5-10-0-amp-11-0-Mega-Leak-No-but-seriously
    Other than the description of the zones vaguely matching and white transmog prediction everything else is wrong. It not even kind of accurate. Its just a whole different game which is described.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Other than the description of the zones vaguely matching and white transmog prediction everything else is wrong. It not even kind of accurate. Its just a whole different game which is described.
    Let's also not forget that White and Grey transmog was a topic as far back as 9.1.5, so it's hardly a novel idea to claim.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Now that white/grey mogs are in, as well as artifact enchantments and old racial armors, are there any other old tmog requests that have yet to be fulfilled?

Quote Originally Posted by geusk View Post
    Made an account to post this here, there is this leak from a year ago, witch is kind of accurate, but not exactly. Example he predicted white transmogs.
    (mmochampionsitehere)/threads/2615984-9-2-5-10-0-amp-11-0-Mega-Leak-No-but-seriously
    So it isn't accurate. If you bother to read through it, aside from a few general details, it is very different and wrong. And even those general details aren't all right either (i.e. says we start in the southern zone, and we don't. Says zones aren't based on flights but they are. Says that the western zone is an overgrown forest, it isn't).

Its just another case of someone throwing a lot at the walls and hoping a few things stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Anyone who reads the books

What happened with the old god heart after garrosh?
    After Garrosh drains it during his fight, all that's left is the Fading Breath. And it seems it fades away in time as well. Now whether or not that's the end of it, who can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Now that white/grey mogs are in, as well as artifact enchantments and old racial armors, are there any other old tmog requests that have yet to be fulfilled?
    Personally I am still waiting for the removal of armor type restrictions.
    The idea that class silhouette is paramount in a time when we have cosmetic jester outfits or LF Draenei priests running around in blatant plate, is a joke. Armor type restrictions only makes sense as an inventive to have several alts for gathering.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Personally I am still waiting for the removal of armor type restrictions.
    The idea that class silhouette is paramount in a time when we have cosmetic jester outfits or LF Draenei priests running around in blatant plate, is a joke. Armor type restrictions only makes sense as an inventive to have several alts for gathering.
    Yeah. After cosmetic sets, armor type mog restrictions really make no sense.

If they want to keep the inflated engagement of collecting, they can just keep it as you have to be said armor type to learn and after that you can mog it on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Weapon transmog restrictions still being a thing. There should be four categories. Ranged, One hand, two hand and off hand that can freely be transmogged(depending on used weapons per class)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want account wide mage tower artifact skins, skin for winning 10 rated battlegrounds to be specific, rest is trivial. Or better, add option to do it through solo que arenas.

The WoW Twitter account only had a Baine questline image to share for their weekly Tuesday 10 am / 7 pm news drop. We must be getting close to an announcement if their news is so drained.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    The WoW Twitter account only had a Baine questline image to share for their weekly Tuesday 10 am / 7 pm news drop. We must be getting close to an announcement if their news is so drained.
    Perhaps something like this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Padwarle View Post

I also have it on my launcher whoop whoop!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Padwarle View Post

Oh boy, here we go. Molemen incoming!

Nice one! So maybe a big info dump later tonight? Could be what those streamers were so excited about.

Time for a duck mount! We ARE getting duck mount in DF, right?

Right????

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    It's so nice to see something new on the horizon, huzzah!
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, now I remember what happened when streamers acted like that last time. They must have internal 10.1 build and they either were playing it last few days to make videos or will play it tomorrow. Either way, big 10.1 info dump.

Which make sense, patch must release 16th May or before to finish all race stuff before D4 come out, after that better wait with patch for mid/late June.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    my ears are burning
    Confirm or deny :
    New dwarves in 10.1 zone have burning ears?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hummmm. We STILL do not have a "pretty good idea" about who is gonna be the final boss. Sure, they can unencrypt some stuff after 10.0.7 hits, but at this point we may see it from 10.1 reveal/PTR.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

So we have our first 10.1 encrypted build. Any guesses on how long before we got a decrypted one?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hummmm. We STILL do not have a "pretty good idea" about who is gonna be the final boss. Sure, they can unencrypt some stuff after 10.0.7 hits, but at this point we may see it from 10.1 reveal/PTR.
    I think it really may be Iridikron if they want to have Murozond get his own expansion(s) which has kind of been hinted. They have said they want to do another multi-expansion story.