I mean if they would actually announce playable ogres at blizzcon, i think i would lose my shit.

I would not even care about the theme of next expansion anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the male (body 1) Kultiran skeleton tho iirc, nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...96386121777462

There is a new talking animation. Which Moonkin didn't have before.

I think the big one is the new sitting animation where they have a little comical bounce. Screams Ogres sitting to me.
    It's all ogre now.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I honestly don't think there is such a think as Elemental at a cosmic level. Sure there is Murmur. But it is all there is, his lore never made sense and it's probably a brain fart of some TBC dev in one of the least consistent expansions in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/17...135435/photo/1

Blizzcon still hasn't been sold out.

Man, they really gotta announce something big to get some goodwill back.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Maybe they overpriced? Or maybe they just cannot sustain a con by themselves anymore. They have fucked up with every single franchise over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    No, it's not.

- - - Updated - - -

This is good news, as it means they will work harder. But the ticket is overpriced and we are in inflation.

I really don't think this is due to bad will.

I know of at least one person who goes every year who just can't justify spending the money this year, despite really wanting to go. It's an untested formula, much of it is going to be free, there is still technically the risk of getting sick, and that much money just isn't something people can drop as readily.

I think because blizzcon is free to watch online, many people will just make watch parties with friends at home and won't have to spend hundred of dollars to go there.

Also community is very split on dragonflight opinions and what happens next of course is unknown, so people are wary about what they will present so if they will just choose watching it online too.

Also for many since last blizzcon and shadowlands, WoW is not their only mmo anymore so they will watch it but don't want to spend a dime.
    (my speculation of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe they overpriced? Or maybe they just cannot sustain a con by themselves anymore. They have fucked up with every single franchise over the last few years.
    Yes, they have fucked up severely.

D4 probably will not be fixed properly until the first expansion, if they manage to fix it, and that is a big if.

HS and OW2... no comments.

I think that they have done a decent job with DF, but 10.2 is going to make WoW lose many players IMO.

They really need something BIG for Blizzcon. World revamp is the only possible solution.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I think because blizzcon is free to watch online, many people will just make watch parties with friends at home and won't have to spend hundred of dollars to go there.

Also community is very split on dragonflight opinions and what happens next of course is unknown, so people are wary about what they will present so if they will just choose watching it online too.

Also for many since last blizzcon and shadowlands, WoW is not their only mmo anymore so they will watch it but don't want to spend a dime.
    This is a big factor. Why pay $300 when you might just watch Shadowlands 3 Filler Island No Factions No Revamp be announced?

If they want to be cute with hiding things, then they will take the loss of tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    No it isn't. Completely different dances. And The Kul Tiran Male is a heavily modified Zandalari male skeleton. While the Moonkin & Ogre have always shared a skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    This is a big factor. Why pay $300 when you might just watch Shadowlands 3 Filler Island No Factions No Revamp be announced?

If they want to be cute with hiding things, then they will take the loss of tickets.
    Yeah, in current times and prices, having some couch watch party or sitting on discord with other people watching and commenting sounds a lot more pleasing than, especially when you're from europe.. paying a shitton of money for something that might or not dissappoint you, because currently it's unknown what direction they will take.

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    Yo they updated the Ogre skeleton/animation model??

https://x.com/TheRedShirtGuy/status/...041011809?s=20

#teamworldrevamp
    Don't take it as granted. They could still bring another fat race who comes from the earth itself. But I agree that's 300% sus

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Obviously inflation will impact the sales, but its been a whole weekend.
    Right when most everyone has the time to plan out their trip.

While unsurprising, its still shocking when compared to how tickets used to sell out within the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    HS and OW2... no comments.
    HS is actually doing quite good.

Community is alive, Titans is fun and the recent mini set brought quite a bit of hype.

Formerly known as Arafal

People don't have that kind of money anymore to go to some convention. Even when you can watch everything for free. The last Blizzcon was 2019, which was almost 4 years ago. Things got a lot worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah my bad I totally was off base. In fact the emote talk reminds me a bit of the female human emote talk. (but just the emote talk, the rest isn't)

Might be a hot take but I get the feeling that allied races are internally viewed as a BfA feature and aren't returning. But I also believe the Broken tease is like the 80th one we've gotten this expansion and only a few of those are going to be followed up in 11.0, with the rest being an IOU for 2-4 years down the line or just forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Yeah, in current times and prices, having some couch watch party or sitting on discord with other people watching and commenting sounds a lot more pleasing than, especially when you're from europe.. paying a shitton of money for something that might or not dissappoint you, because currently it's unknown what direction they will take.
    They could, at least partially, chalk that up to them not having a celebrity guest or band this year. "Apprehensive" is the overwhelming mood of the Blizzard fandom at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocos View Post
    Might be a hot take but I get the feeling that allied races are internally viewed as a BfA feature and aren't returning. But I also believe the Broken tease is like the 80th one we've gotten this expansion and only a few of those are going to be followed up in 11.0, with the rest being an IOU for 2-4 years down the line or just forgotten about.
    I think they are going to rehaul the race system a bit. I don't think the AR racials are going anywhere, but they may do a subrace menu or something similar. And Broken/Ogres/Jinyu/whatever will all be called New Races unless they get a questline you have to do to unlock them.

Allied Race just means a player race you have to unlock at this point.