Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I really hope the Ringing Deeps have some interesting plot points because right now, it's such a nothing zone that really doesn't have anything interesting going for it.
    I'm hopeful Ringing Deeps will tie in pretty heavily to the coreway and any Titan related stuff. The Sect of Earthen that are still trying to maintain the titan machinery are supposed to be there.

There are a few new Underlight Moths in the game files with the same model as the Underlight Queen from Zaralek Caverns, and Orweyna has one of those moths as a second model (moth flight form?). I think before the Underlight Queen and that tier's mage set Underlight Conjurer's Brilliance the only reference to "Underlight" was the Underlight Angler. I wonder if the Underlight is what's across the Hallowfall sea and is in fact a giant underground area connecting the deep places of Azeroth, or perhaps just a collective name for all of those areas analogous to the Underdark in D&D. Either way I imagine it could be our connection to the Undermine, other than azerite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Between this guy and Odyn, I think they are building up to some nuance in the ways Keepers/Watchers interpreted the titans and enabled their shitty personalities on their own behalf. I'm sure some of the Titans will be really shitty but so far between this guy and Odyn, Tyr is a lot more fair and chill. Plus all the ones we have worked with already including Ra.
    Actually, that's kinda what I've hoped for as well.. with the idea being that Odyn is doing as he was programmed to do. Each Keeper is infused with a partial amount of each Titan inside of them.

Archaedas is empowered by Khaz'goroth.
    Freya by Eonar
    Thorim and Hodir by Golganneth
    Mimiron and Loken by Norgannon
    Tyr by Aggramar
    and finally Ra and Odyn by Aman'thul.

Aggramar is probably one of the most trustworthy of the Titans since he was the first to discover Azeroth and the one to convince the rest to look into at it. If Tyr is a nice guy that we can trust, then we could probably trust Aggramar... whereas we can't trust Aman'thul given his reaction to Eonar's tree she tried to plant, and also considering how dickish Odyn and Ra were.

That's where my logic is going with this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I am just glad they remembered Dagran.

And speaking of things they remembered...Skardyn got quite a glow-up
    I kinda prefer the original concept of the Skardyn, it lends itself to more nightmare fuel especially as we get closer to Midnight when things start to warp.

The other option is... kinda bland to me. Like it doesn't feel like something the void could come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    No, I think that's entirely your crusade. Just because you believe something doesn't make it true. If he was a big manly man you wouldnt say the same. Not every character needs to be a fighter. And even if they are idgaf. Hes a cool character.
    I'll bet you his appearance is based on the devs, or at least their close circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    And that would make them different from any other writer, how? Plus I doubt any dev's self insert character would be a teenage dwarf nerd.
    Why? They already made Dracthyr visages based on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    I mean Moria’s only friend is Anduin and she likes to frequent the iron forge museum with her self so she’s absolutely a nerd.

And Thaurissan was a wizard so that makes him a nerd by default.
    "Emperor Dagran Thaurissan, a direct descendant of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan and Modgud, ruled the Dark Iron clan with a combination of charisma, sorcery and iron will."

"You stand before Moira, Queen-Regent of the Dark Iron Clan. Watch your tongue!
    In time, my son shall rule the Dark Irons, and perhaps all of Ironforge as well."

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I'm sorry, do you think being a nerd is genetic?
    And an outcome of your upbringing.

Do we know what the main hub of TWW will be? only scoured through posts

I guess the alpha is even more "targeted" testing than DF one.

I thought there will be more datamined stuff like the last time, from bigger things to some random textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreen View Post
    Do we know what the main hub of TWW will be? only scoured through posts
    Dornagal, the Earthen city on the Isle of Dorn

If the first patch is truly about a goblin raid (probably undermine) I hope it doesn't feel like a joke filler patch. And it would be a great time to fight against Gallywix at last. I also hope it doesn't feel like the earthen plot is dropped after 11.0 like the oathstone plot in DF or many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiel View Post
    There are a few new Underlight Moths in the game files with the same model as the Underlight Queen from Zaralek Caverns, and Orweyna has one of those moths as a second model (moth flight form?). I think before the Underlight Queen and that tier's mage set Underlight Conjurer's Brilliance the only reference to "Underlight" was the Underlight Angler. I wonder if the Underlight is what's across the Hallowfall sea and is in fact a giant underground area connecting the deep places of Azeroth, or perhaps just a collective name for all of those areas analogous to the Underdark in D&D. Either way I imagine it could be our connection to the Undermine, other than azerite.
    That's a really good call and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case, and the mage tier was foreshadowing that angle.

Where did you find Orwenya's moth form?

Quote Originally Posted by Civciv View Post
    so... anyone got an invite to alpha?
    Do any high profile streamers frequent this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    That's a really good call and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case, and the mage tier was foreshadowing that angle.

Where did you find Orwenya's moth form?
    On the Wowhead entry for one of her instances. Could be a mistake or a placeholder or any number of things but this item confirms that the harronir use nature magic (if it wasn't already obvious from their appearance and location). There are some other references to spores brimming with Life energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiel View Post
    On the Wowhead entry for one of her instances. Could be a mistake or a placeholder or any number of things but this item confirms that the harronir use nature magic (if it wasn't already obvious from their appearance and location). There are some other references to spores brimming with Life energy.
    I think that's definitely intentional, given that they are likely the Elun'ahir guardians plus nelf and troll links. If they are an AR they will probably have druids as their special class with punched up underground-themed forms.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there like a site where we can see the whole map? Like we could on Marlamins site?
    Pretty curious to look at those

Will we get the same elite pvp sets from the poll winners in S4? And will we get the item that unlocks mythic/elite effects on LFR-Heroic recolors?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Will we get the same elite pvp sets from the poll winners in S4? And will we get the item that unlocks mythic/elite effects on LFR-Heroic recolors?
    No, Elite sets are season 3, which is great as they shouldn't giving out sets from older seasons out of the sudden (but you know, just for some specific sets instead of giving everything aswell as gladiator mounts via vic saddles), especially as the votes were rigged anyways. Keep in mind Fated Season also just awarded the season 3 elite sets.

Also, season 4 has no hero reward stone or achievement, which again, is fair because these are supposed to be seasonal now.
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2024-04-19 at 09:19 AM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Do any high profile streamers frequent this thread?
    Saw some people on twitter getting invited who were not streamers.
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Quote Originally Posted by Civciv View Post
    Saw some people on twitter getting invited who were not streamers.
    and dataminers at that for some I've seen

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    No, Elite sets are season 3, which is great as they shouldn't giving out sets from older seasons out of the sudden (but you know, just for some specific sets instead of giving everything aswell as gladiator mounts via vic saddles), especially as the votes were rigged anyways. Keep in mind Fated Season also just awarded the season 3 elite sets.

Also, season 4 has no hero reward stone or achievement, which again, is fair because these are supposed to be seasonal now.
    So getting 2500 in season 4 will not have that reward? disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of "nobody" got invited.
    I thought that having Taivan gave guaranteed access to the alpha, I was wrong
    Last edited by Valysar; 2024-04-19 at 09:45 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    A lot of "nobody" got invited.
    I thought that having Taivan gave guaranteed access to the alpha, I was wrong
    Well, it's just the first wave and they have to include all the epic edition pre-orders over the course of alpha/beta, so I would guess the pool would include these first?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    So getting 2500 in season 4 will not have that reward? disappointing.
    Nope, which kinda feels wrong from a collectors PoV similiar to having the Shadowlands S3 Keystone Hero but no S4 Hero achievement. Or the S1 DF one being called something different while chilling in the transmog collections tab instead of being renamed into "DF Season 1 Hero" and being made into a FoS.

#TEAMGIRAFFE