I'm just hoping DIDs get some love in a dwarf heavy expansion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I'm just hoping DIDs get some love in a dwarf heavy expansion
    Well, you get to see Moira and her son in action, so that's a start, right?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    I'll be a bit sad if they don't bring any new customisation options in TWW, things like new hairstyles and face options.

Stuff like that shouldn't be a "once in a decade" thing like with WoD and SL. It should be ongoing. And no, 4 new hair colours every patch doesn't count.
    They've added more than just hair colors to many races in recent patches though?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    The achievement specifically requires Mythic Raszageth/Sarkareth/Fyrakk rather than Cutting Edge. It being listed is the mistake.
    Ehm ok, if you think so , because clearly you are supposed to earn seasonal achievements outside of it's season, suddenly, sure.

Whatever, I'm really hoping it goes away, but Blizzard has a history of forgetting to turn off unavailable stuff, people could cheat their way into getting Veilstrider and the Fated Mythic teleports afterall.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly more surprised about the "no new class/race combos planned" thing. They went ham in DF then hit the breaks hard.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I'm honestly more surprised about the "no new class/race combos planned" thing. They went ham in DF then hit the breaks hard.
    Huh? They literally announced that Dracthyr would get other classes in "early TWW", so that's the next thing to do.

After that you either need generic druid forms (which they already started with moonkins) or paladin mounts for every missing race, or totems.

DH's I feel will get expanded in Midnight since it fits thematically - the elves are working together and the Illidari might open up their ranks to everyone in order to defend the Sunwell.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    The writing was on the wall when they revealed the earthen couldn't choose every class.
    I still think its weird that we don't get paladins at least. They have been teased throughout dragonflight and let's be honest its not that much work to put paladin armor on a racial mount.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I would be shocked if they don't give new customizations, they've been adding new ones in a pretty steady drip so far.
    One hairstyle per update or one skin tone.

I would say the option we got this expansion, werent exactly cool. Nothing super new or racial themed.

If they give us costomization updates, they should give us more then just one at the time. Its not that dofficult, imo they are really slacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    They've added more than just hair colors to many races in recent patches though?
    Skin tones.. as well yeey.

Nothing in the range of new hairstyles, scars or any of those actual options. You know the stuff people ACTUALLY asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    One hairstyle per update or one skin tone.

I would say the option we got this expansion, werent exactly cool. Nothing super new or racial themed.

If they give us costomization updates, they should give us more then just one at the time. Its not that dofficult, imo they are really slacking.
    Better that than nothing at all. I'll grant it is a paltry effort but it is something.

Just popping in to say I think they changed how the Mythic Appearance stone works, sadly. If what I'm reading on Wowhead is right, the S1 stone was "either cutting edge or mything Raz at any time" but they changed it so that S2 and S3 are cutting edge only.

Apparently Holly Longdale has been doing interviews too, but I can't find any.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Better that than nothing at all. I'll grant it is a paltry effort but it is something.
    Knowing whats possible, looking at the attention void elves or nightborne got before. One hair color and one skin tone simply isnt cutting it. Especially when its announced like its something big as a bullet point. Runic face tattoo for blood elves and troll beards are just simple things, that people want. That is taking way to long imo.

To each their own I guess.

Merging dark irons with playable dwarves in cata brought the mage and warlock classes to dwarves, although you could say they could already be mages in lore, and weren't in game for balance reasons as in the beta there wera mage dwarves. I think dark iron fire mages look awesome and their beards look more like sorcerer beards than warrior beards, unlike the more braided epic beards from bronzebeard and now earthen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The hero stone and achievement for season 3 is listened as going away on Wednesday, so no, it's supposed to be a seasonal thing now.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com...ds-on-april-22

It would also be weird if you could get a FoS that's labelled after a season years after said season has ended ...
    So there'll be no mark of mastery in season 4 to get a free heroic or elite piece?

Here is the full world map, by the way. Ringing Deeps is the smallest zone and there is a suspicious empty area to the left of Hallowsfall and AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    A sorcerer, and how do you be one of those?through studying magic, making him a nerd.

And Moria pretending like she can do any thing even though she can’t as she’s just a council member who failed to take over IF because she was a nerd and the jock Varian shoved her into a locker means she’s still a nerd.
    Sassy, aggressive nerds if you ask me.

You know what characterizes dwarves?
    "Predominantly, Dark Iron dwarves are known for their fiery tempers and fierce determination."
    "All dwarves are known for being stubborn and admiring bravery. As discovered during the first contact between dwarves and humans, the two races share a common love for battle and storytelling. Dwarves are fighters by nature and will do battle even to their deaths, preferring it to living as slaves, which they consider to be honorless."

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

"Predominantly, Dark Iron dwarves are known for their fiery tempers and fierce determination."
    "All dwarves are known for being stubborn and admiring bravery. As discovered during the first contact between dwarves and humans, the two races share a common love for battle and storytelling. Dwarves are fighters by nature and will do battle even to their deaths, preferring it to living as slaves, which they consider to be honorless."
    Damn, that's right, every dwarf has to be exactly the same. I forgot that part of story writing.

Humans have also regularly displayed noble and altruistic attitudes and actions. These qualities have led to human society producing notable heroic and villainous figures in recent history.

Most humans take comfort in having an orderly and just society.
    Can't believe Arthas is a self-insert
    Last edited by Makorus; 2024-04-19 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Apparently Holly Longdale has been doing interviews too, but I can't find any.
    Here's a great one she did with Mr. GM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Srs6pUwSjg

Bellular said that he did not have a schedule interview with her, but she came over to talk for a bit before his interviews with other devs.

Holly rocks

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    So there'll be no mark of mastery in season 4 to get a free heroic or elite piece?
    This is still a thing. 2k m+ rating, challenger in pvp or killing every raid boss on fated heroic of a specific raid to get it.
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=217410/...ark-of-mastery

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Mate the dark irons were literally living as slaves instead of fighting to there deaths and
    Thaurissan notable got his underlings to do his bidding to steal Ironfoe instead of fighting for it.

By all accounts Thaurissan was charismatic but a coward kidnapping Moria because he was scared of a straight up fight with ironforge and then spending his time swooning over her instead of rising up against Rag or making a real effort to fight If.

Moira had some more balls trying to take over If but once she failed she spends all her time teaching and studying with her son.

There both big fat nerds and as such there son followed suit.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account

That's a general descriptions about dwarves as a people, not an end all, be all character description for every individual dwarf ever born.

Dagran is just happens to be a nerdy teen, deal with it.

Formerly known as Arafal