7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I mean, alliance already can wield gorehowl, it just looks ancient.
    And that is already too far, two wrongs don't make a right, being ancient looking put these people away.

I don't want another doomhammer situation going around.
    If gorehowl will drop, they can do the same thing they did in TOTC - Fighting alliance champion as horde will drop horde themed weapon/cosmetic etc.
    Alliance get the most iconic axe in the game, from the character that decimated alliance armies and horde get some shit ass knight gear? no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    And that is already too far, two wrongs don't make a right, being ancient looking put these people away.

Alliance get the most iconic axe in the game, from the character that decimated alliance armies and horde get some shit ass knight gear? no thanks.
    I dunno, to me alliance toons having access to gorehowl is a non issue honestly and i mainly play horde.

About the other thing, i think you misunderstood me - Trial of the crusader - champions fight - You get unique horde themed items while fighting alliance champions, so it could work the same here.

Another thing like someone else mentioned, there's cross faction stuff now, so you will probably just have to queue with alliance leader.

Horde has access to plenty of iconic Alliance weapons though. Especially given the Artifact system. Scythe of Elune, Ashbringer, Silver Hand, Strom'kar, heck Ironfoe

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Horde has access to plenty of iconic Alliance weapons though. Especially given the Artifact system. Scythe of Elune, Ashbringer, Silver Hand, Strom'kar, heck Ironfoe
    Yeah, it's pretty much a non issue in current times, besides some people that are still on die hard "horde vs alliance" trope.

...no? It is literally, in all his artworks prior WoD, It was entirely black in the warcraft 3 cinematic and is mentioned a couple of times in the books such as rise of the horde and Lord of the clans:

Garrosh did the same to look like Grom, and mentioned again in the Shattering:

He was also Slender for an orc, but i don't expect an entire new model for that, but at least the tattoo they should have got right, they forgetting that is asinine

They must have changed it for WoD then. His model there only has the soul patch tattoo.
    Weird choice, but whatever.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, to me alliance toons having access to gorehowl is a non issue honestly and i mainly play horde.
    I mainly play horde as well, thats why i don't want to see humans, draeneis and night elves wielding the very weapon that killed hundreds of then.

Another thing like someone else mentioned, there's cross faction stuff now, so you will probably just have to queue with alliance leader.
    I loathe anything related to cross faction bs

- - - Updated - - -

I would gadly give then away as well.

I mainly play horde as well, thats why i don't want to see humans, draeneis and night elves wielding the very weapon that killed hundreds of then.

I loathe anything related to cross faction bs
    Then we're on two sides of the barricade then, i see no issue in current times with it and you do.

About cross faction, it's weird calling it "bullshit", since it allowed many people to play more freely in group content and it's better for actual health of the game.

Horde vs alliance trope is dead on retail, because it no longer makes sense.

Only if Shalamayne will drop from AU Varian.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    They must have changed it for WoD then. His model there only has the soul patch tattoo.
    Weird choice, but whatever.
    In WoD i was a time before he got the full tattoo, in that case made sense, its fine, but they stupidly forgot the MU Grom is different, and that to me show how, probably everyone there, don't rly know much of the game pre wod, that is some lack of consistency.

- - - Updated - - -

About cross faction, it's weird calling it "bullshit", since it allowed many people to play more freely in group content and it's better for actual health of the game.
    People could just level another character, its only "healthy" now because the game is bleeding dry of players and there is not enough to make up for two factions.

Horde vs alliance trope is dead on retail, because it no longer makes sense.
    It does make sense still, besides their tentatives of fucking it up, its only dead because they intended to kill it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Venture Company is and has always been a extreme satire of corporate greed.

If Blizzard Suits look at that and see a reflection of themselves to the point they feel offended, they should re-evaluate their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Ya and what he was ding was great, not his fault the horrible suits who run the place are so thin skinned.
    I don't disagree.

But when your livelihood is on the line, maybe you shouldn't make the exact same joke that has been associated specifically with your company's CEO, even if it is in character. He was clearly making a pointed reference at the expense of the top of his chain of command. Protest all he wants, he would have to be completely moronic and oblivious to not make that connection himself. Should he have lost is job over that? Of course not. Should he have been smart enough to not gamble his job on a quip? Entirely. It was a very stupid call on his part, regardless of his moral high ground in the situation.

People could just level another character, its only "healthy" now because the game is bleeding dry of players and there is not enough to make up for two factions.

It does make sense still, besides their tentatives of fucking it up, its only dead because they intended to kill it
    "People could just level another character" is really a dumb statement in that situation and as for game bleeding dry, i don't see that personally while im doing content.

Another question, have you actually played DF?

About faction war again, no it doesn't make sense anymore.

Strom'kar is very ironic if you play troll warior

- - - Updated - - -

there is not enough to make up for two factions.
    lack of players is not issue there, massive imbalance is

- - - Updated - - -

"People could just level another character" is really a dumb statement in that situation and as for game bleeding dry, i don't see that personally while im doing content.
    thing is its completely irrelevant, as unlocking factions wouldnt help that, it only helps to "solve" imbalance

- - - Updated - - -

Titan architecture seems to be a variety of step pyramids and zigurats
    some of it, sure, other not so much, Ulduar, halls of valor, uldaman (what we seen from the model inside) wasnt really like that either
    the "cities" and mogu palace in valley of eternal blossom and mogushan vault should be titanic too if i remember correctly

so yeah, i dont think it would be issue
    Last edited by Lolites; 2023-06-02 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's a shame there's no balls because we all know how Galakrond got that powerful in the first place, it even got brought up in this expansion so it's not like they forgot. If Iridikron wanted that power source they should've had us interrupt him midway through chowing down on a big heart.
    Balls? More like age ratings. They kinda need that to stay consistent.

It absolutely is a stretch to say it "would absolutely be that".
    But if it was, it would be cool
    Not in the slightest. Considering Banana’s are originally from Asia and the term Banana is actually Arabic. Just going off that, it’s far more likely to assume that Tel’Abim, renowned for its bananas, would be an Arabic/Asian themed expansion.

It certainly isn’t going to be a European setting.

The only other option as a setting would be a Caribbean/South American styled setting, of which we already have with Zandalar.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Not in the slightest. Considering Banana’s are originally from Asia and the term Banana is actually Arabic. Just going off that, it’s far more likely to assume that Tel’Abim, renowned for its bananas, would be an Arabic/Asian themed expansion.
    So in short, bananas aren't from Arabia, only the word is. Asia is a whole different thing.

I think you need to look at a map or globe.

Honestly not sure how well it would translatge; Titan architecture seems to be a variety of step pyramids and zigurats. It's why egyptian and mesoamerican themes have worked so well (and why I think a mesopotamian version would work great for Avaloren). Though I am unsure how much of this is Titan architecture and not repurposed Black Empire since it looks so similar.
    Since when?

Outside of Uldum, there is no Titan architecture that is Egyptian in style at all. Pyramids or ziggurats for that matter.

They’re architecture is primarily very futuristic, and is a lot broader in style.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So in short, bananas aren't from Arabia, only the word is. Asia is a whole different thing.

I think you need to look at a map or globe.
    Arabia is a peninsula in Asia.

Would you like to borrow that globe?

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

So every part of the “prophecy” is coming true…
    Naga expansion confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post

So every part of the “prophecy” is coming true…
    Naga expansion confirmed?
    I could definitely see Azshara as the main antagonist of an Avaloren expansion. Perhaps the “true throne of power” she referenced when we last saw her is in Avaloren?

I think an Azshara/Xal’atath team-up could make for a cool expansion too.

Could see the Naga having a presence on Tel’Abim too.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the dark heart though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Arabia is a peninsula in Asia.

Would you like to borrow that globe?
    In Asia is way overselling it. It's a desert peninsula at the south-westmost corner of Asia, directly next to Africa. It's not exactly a good spot to grow bananas, either.
    And culturally, it's a far cry from what's generally considered "Asian". Asian-themed is uselessly broad due to the sheer number of cultures that covers anyway.

Also, turns out Banana is in fact not Arabic. The family name Musa is based on Arabic, not the name for the fruit. That's probably from an African language.