Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    He promised to write Calia fanfiction if 10.2 is the last major content patch of Dragonflight.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if he has plenty of ammunition, that may indicate there's a grain of truth to his inference. As I've said before, although Teriz is painfully repetitive, he has been right in the past.
    That’s the thing. There isn’t plenty of ammunition for Lightbound invasion next. A lot of what has been used as ammunition is pure mental gymnastics.

5+ Year Old Account
    He promised to write Calia fanfiction if 10.2 is the last major content patch of Dragonflight.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if he has plenty of ammunition, that may indicate there's a grain of truth to his inference. As I've said before, although Teriz is painfully repetitive, he has been right in the past.
    Yeah just like how he was right about Tinkers, lmfao.
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Yeah just like how he was right about Tinkers, lmfao.
    Just like how he thought the mechanical dragon mount meant we’d be getting Undermine in the following expansion. He swings a wide net and hopes for a catch then claims he predicted it whenever something is caught.

Either way, back on topic. If what’s been datamined is true regarding the Aspects then that seems pretentious final regarding the Dragonflight story.

What could 10.2.5 be about?

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    would be nice to know why smolderon decided to ally himself with fyrakk
    I would like an explanation about that too but so far there's been nothing, right?
    Just watching testing now and doesn't seem like he even mentions anything. We just go in and deal with him. Very odd. You can't include the current Fire Lord, the one the Shamans pretty much put there, into a raid and not mention anything about it lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    10.2.5 or 11.0, whats more likely?
    Given it's an updated build number for 1.15, I'd guess if anything something classic related is more likely. Probably new seasonal stuff or something, maybe they'll finally do HD classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I would like an explanation about that too but so far there's been nothing, right?
    Just watching testing now and doesn't seem like he even mentions anything. We just go in and deal with him. Very odd. You can't include the current Fire Lord, the one the Shamans pretty much put there, into a raid and not mention anything about it lol..
    Odd choice. If there’s no intention of attaching any story to his being there then Blizz could have just opted for a newly created fire elemental character. Unless of course they just want a well known name their to make the raid seem more interesting. But again, what’s the point if there’s no story?

Considering Smolderon disappeared in BFA, wasn't around in Shadowlands, and then there was a five year timeskip... you defnitely can. Shamans aren't relevant to the current expansion for whatever reason.

Expect it to be a sidestory thing or 11.0 related.

I'm still unreasonably annoyed about the use of the word "aspectral" instead of "aspectual". It sounds more like they're saying something is corporeal ("not spectral") than it has to do with aspects. The proper word for that is "aspectual".
    I'm glad I'm not alone in not liking that word. Though for me its more just how its brought up and I don't ever recall hearing it before. It feels like a "what, we've always had this word, you're crazy" sorta thing.

Its like how suddenly in A Feast For Crows the word "nuncle" is used all over the place. Just sticks out.

I mean isn't it pretty straight-forward? The Incarnates whole deal, though they take individual approaches, is undoing Order control and retaking the planet for the primal forces (i.e. Elements). They're pretty unambiguously helpful from the pov of the elementals, it's not surprising that even one of the Elemental Lords joined up. The Earthen Ring voted for him, but they're also perfectly content letting the elements stay handicapped for the sake of the whole planet remaining in its current status quo.

What does that mean?
    Looks to me like they're gonna get 10.2 and 10.2.5 ready within a matter of months... Are they speedrunning DF?

Edit: Sorry, got the numbers mixed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    But updating basically every Ogre animation and then NOT using it on Ogre? Idk.
    Interesting development. Definitely should be added to the pile of evidence for Yrel in 11.0.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Thank god for 1.15 PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Interesting development. Definitely should be added to the pile of evidence for Yrel in 11.0.
    Because, as everybody knows, Yrel is a female Ogre in disguise.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Thank god for 1.15 PTR?
    No lol. It was a joke because it says “9.2.5——>1.15. I said “thank god” because we all remember what expansion that was.

What I miss these last two hours??? Something about the aspects getting their powers?
    Last edited by Well Done Steak; 2023-09-16 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because, as everybody knows, Yrel is a female Ogre in disguise.
    Ogres from Draenor would likely be the new playable race in a Yrel expansion.

Considering Smolderon disappeared in BFA, wasn't around in Shadowlands, and then there was a five year timeskip... you defnitely can. Shamans aren't relevant to the current expansion for whatever reason.

Expect it to be a sidestory thing or 11.0 related.
    The only possible underlying theory I have is that the Cult of Ragnaros, The Druids of the Flame, Magetha's most loyal Grimtotems, and other possible evil elemental aligned baddy.. all became part of the Primalists.

Hence why they have so many forces everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    I'm really hoping for a world revamp. I can easily see what features they would bring :

>Complete interfaction gameplay. You can quest and queue with your friends
    >Advanced Riding, which would be dragonriding for ground mount. With solo Q BGs it could be a thing. Also, I would love to see new races in the Thousand Needles where you pimp your bike / rocket car.
    >BGs revamped with categories of BG like Capture the flag, king of the hill or simply deathmatch. Would also love to see some old school content become brawl like the WoD Highmaul arena.
    >New Brawler's Guild but in all arena of Azeroth (Gurubashi like in the first WoW trailer)
    >Archeology revamped to work like Secret of Azeroth, with multiple tools for multiple tasks.
    >Cosmetic spells (which will end up in the store, we all know it)
    >Every vanilla class for every race
    >Maybe DH for void elves / nightbornes ?
    >Keyforging for MM+ where you can add new affixes for better rewards (and also replay some of the fun affixes like BFA S2)
    I'd be willing to bet that this will happen even if the next expac isn't our revamp, and that the whole system was intended to test out the tools and response to it all before it gets implemented as the archaeology rework. It was about a million times better than how archaeology works now so kudos to them for that.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    What I miss these last two hours??? Something about the aspects getting their powers?
    Datamined models of the aspects in both dragon and visage forms with glowing eyes.

Could be something. Could be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Datamined models of the aspects in both dragon and visage forms with glowing eyes.

Could be something. Could be nothing.
    Link?? Clicked the Twitter one and nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Ogres from Draenor would likely be the new playable race in a Yrel expansion.
    That's exactly what I thought, ogres from the south west continent in the wod map.