WoW Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

WoW Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The roads in Northrend are icy and fraught with danger. To help you continue your adventures in Wrath of the Lich King Classic, players will get the benefit of the Joyous Journeys experience buff*, which will increase experience gains by 50% for all players through level 80! It’s a great time to finish leveling a character, create a new one, or invite friends to join you in your adventures.

Players can also visit any innkeeper in the capital cities and Dalaran to turn the experience buff off or on. The Joyous Journey’s experience buff will be available from December 13 through January 16, 2023.

*Experience buff not available in modern World of Warcraft®.

Awesome!!

I hope they make character transfers possible soon again with other servers, now that pops have stabilized. I want to move to from a full server to a high pop server, but the high pop server has locked transfers lol

They should turn this on for alts in Dragonflight

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly wish they'd just keep this on permanently for players under 70. Especially now that they have the ability to toggle it on or off. Being stuck in Outland is just painful on Classic, without the constant flow of new players coming up to play with.

Should have never gone away in the first place.

Time to level 1 or 2 new characters.
    GIGACHAD

That buff should be baseline for 1-70 at least. If it was up to me it would be baseline until 80. There is a reason all the private servers have increased xp rates. Nobody likes leveling.

Time to bring back some nice numbers for the internal reports

bUt MuH nO cHaNgEs?!
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

Quote Originally Posted by Alph1 View Post
    They should turn this on for alts in Dragonflight
    It's already stupid fast to level a character.

Thank god, I've got my character stuck in the early 40s and it's an utter slog, I'm not sure I'd have ever bothered getting the rest of the way without this.

That journey so joyous they had to cut it short by 50% ;P

The buff makes questing a whole lot more fun and fluid, great time to return to level some alts.

Ulduar January 17th confirmed

I said it was a mistake to remove it at launch of Wotlk. The fact they are bringing it back confirmes it. Its a good thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    That buff should be baseline for 1-70 at least. If it was up to me it would be baseline until 80. There is a reason all the private servers have increased xp rates. Nobody likes leveling.
    I was fairly surprised they removed it initially. The leveling in Wotlk is not why players want to play this xpac. I can somewhat buy that argument when it comes to classic servers, but this? No.

Wotlk is all about what happens at 80. Ulduar & ICC especially. So players wants the leveling over with.