Crafting items with Training Matrix help

So has anyone else tried using the crafting board to have someone make something for you yet? When I had a JC make a necklace for me, the necklace said I had to be a JC with level 1 to be able to equip this item. Same with a cloak I had made, had to be tailor level 1 to equip. Is this supposed to be like that or is that a bug? Kinda dumb that if you dont have a crafting profession and have someone make an item (with the training matrix) for you via the crafting board, you cant use it. If you can only make items for yourself, whats the point of them being able to use on the crafting board thing?

for the necklace I didn't notice it, I'll have to check since my main is jewercrafter.
    but for cloak, it's base item need trailoring 1 to equip, stupid since it's the only one you can craft before the big epic ones that cost inspiration spark...

Quote Originally Posted by aarrok View Post
    So has anyone else tried using the crafting board to have someone make something for you yet? When I had a JC make a necklace for me, the necklace said I had to be a JC with level 1 to be able to equip this item. Same with a cloak I had made, had to be tailor level 1 to equip. Is this supposed to be like that or is that a bug? Kinda dumb that if you dont have a crafting profession and have someone make an item (with the training matrix) for you via the crafting board, you cant use it. If you can only make items for yourself, whats the point of them being able to use on the crafting board thing?
    I'm not sure why those items required the profession; I've made numerous leather and mail pieces for other people. However, even within a profession, you may want to find someone else to make your item for you. For instance, one blacksmith may specialize in armor while another specializes in profession equipment; the first would want the second to make their profession gear, since they can make it at higher quality.