Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by green horse View Post
    I guess you never heard of the stock market, owning shares in blizzard/activision. It's not my fault your country is a third world shithole.

Thanks for the 15 euros btw. Maybe 1 day Europe will make a decent game for once.
    Always funny when people go "oh but you're playing an NA game" "oh you're watching twitch, an NA site". Not only is this strawman reasoning, it can be easily reflected back because the device which all of this happens on, was invented in Europe :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I would count the knockback to fall under overtuned shit when they require this amount of class stacking and coordination to allow other classes to be able to survive it.
    It's done for the race and will be nerfed shortly after. Remember the continous line of spikes on Painsmith that required stacking things like Soulshape and classes that could jump off the platform and glide/disengage back? Same situation. Expect the kb to be nerfed heavily just after rtwf ends.

And it's actually fun to be able to see how those best guilds think of combination of skills and items that let them survive, even though the mechanic feels like a big middle finger. But none of that is done out of spite - best players love to be challenged, and Blizzard gives them the challenge. Noone else is being affected by this, because before the "normal" guilds reach Raszageth, it will be already nerfed.
    Last edited by Rageonit; 2022-12-20 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    It's the idea for raiding in general in this game so content lasts more than one week. You clear the raid few resets to get gear to beat the last boss, nothing new in WoW.
    I think you missed the second part

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2t View Post
    RWF is rigged. Last boss is overtuned so it requires a nerf and gear from second clear. Blizzard will nerf once both Echo and Liquid are back at Raszageth in order to create drama and excitement.
    This guy knows what's up!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Is it just me or is the race feel a lot smaller this go around? Even this thread is only up to 12 pages and we are probably in the twilight on the race? Usually we have that many people crying about EU/US policies that have nothing to do with the race by this point.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Is it just me or is the race feel a lot smaller this go around? Even this thread is only up to 12 pages and we are probably in the twilight on the race? Usually we have that many people crying about EU/US policies that have nothing to do with the race by this point.
    I think the race has come to a standstill, both teams have no hope for the intermission as it stands.

Intel and AMD are US companies, not to mention you typing this message from Android/iOS smartphone.

Thanks for 15 euros son. You're making more American billionaires.
    Are you feeling OK? No one is giving you money, and those billionaires don't care about the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    This guy knows what's up!
    No counter-argument so yeah. RWF is getting way too formulaic. Was more interesting before streaming and strat copying.

7+ Year Old Account
    No counter-argument so yeah. RWF is getting way too formulaic. Was more interesting before streaming and strat copying.
    Preach the truth!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Did you enjoy seeing Nordstream blow up?. I guess your gas/electric bills will be going through the roof .

We are a tropical country, ofc we will get more tornados here than in your third world continent. Enjoy your stay in NATO.
    My country doesn't use gas, after all we are not the third world country.

"This was more interesting before we could actually watch it" must be one of the spiciest takes of the race.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Intel and AMD are US companies, not to mention you typing this message from Android/iOS smartphone.

Thanks for 15 euros son. You're making more American billionaires.
    How does it feel when "third world country" have better Healthcare system than Murica?

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    "This was more interesting before we could actually watch it" must be one of the spiciest takes of the race.
    Seriously

I think the main thing that is dying is this forum/thread relative to the race. Honestly, who wants to talk to the same mental midgets every year about reset times and EU/US politics.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Seriously

I think the main thing that is dying is this forum/thread relative to the race. Honestly, who wants to talk to the same mental midgets every year about reset times and EU/US politics.

Dead game and dead forum both with a trash community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Seriously

100% agree with this take. I used to get excited to discuss stuff on these forums, but now its the same people making the same arguments. Its impossible to have a conversation that pits EU vs NA in anything without the monkeys making it a political thing.

There are interesting things about the race, such as how Blizzard has tried to support it more than ever with twitch drops, while at the same time releasing at the same time as Normal\Heroic has made it one of the most boring races yet.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    There are interesting things about the race, such as how Blizzard has tried to support it more than ever with twitch drops, while at the same time releasing at the same time as Normal\Heroic has made it one of the most boring races yet.
    Interesting question: what WAS the most interesting race?

For all the hate it gets (and deserves), I personally enjoyed the Sepulcher race. Halondrus was a gift, replicating the end-boss experience in the middle of the tier. Anduin COULD have been that as well, had the fight not been absolute shit.

This time... 3 days of normal/heroic splits, 2 days of slaughtering everything, and then just wiping to a (probably) unkillable end boss seeing little more than phase 1. Maybe next reset will be more interesting, I don't know. Seems unlikely.

It's kind of a bit like Sanctum. And I guess Castle Nathria, but that one had a great end boss with actual progress.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    100% agree with this take. I used to get excited to discuss stuff on these forums, but now its the same people making the same arguments. Its impossible to have a conversation that pits EU vs NA in anything without the monkeys making it a political thing.

I think that’s the thing, there are other places to watch the races real time. This is the last place I look, I’ll hit Warcraftlogs.com or just one of the streams. Where as before live streaming and making logs more visible, you could only come to places like this forum, and hopefully get some inside information, such as current percentage, pull counts, strategy, or even drama.

Now it’s just a bunch of mouth breathers talking about EU/US politics. Nothing new or interesting about the race gets posted here anymore, it’s a wasteland.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2022-12-20 at 02:17 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Interesting question: what WAS the most interesting race?

For all the hate it gets (and deserves), I personally enjoyed the Sepulcher race. Halondrus was a gift, replicating the end-boss experience in the middle of the tier. Anduin COULD have been that as well, had the fight not been absolute shit.

This time... 3 days of normal/heroic splits, 2 days of slaughtering everything, and then just wiping to a (probably) unkillable end boss seeing little more than phase 1. Maybe next reset will be more interesting, I don't know. Seems unlikely.

It's kind of a bit like Sanctum. And I guess Castle Nathria, but that one had a great end boss with actual progress.
    In recent memory for me? Ny'alotha. Something about the wild speculution about the mythic phase of Nzoth, only to be let down of the lack of impact of the phase. Blizzard literally intervening and hitting the big red reset instance button before Limit(now Liquid) killed it due to a mechanic not working as intended. Just to the hype of the Limit guys yelling in the streams "THE PIT GANG" and shit, had a ton of fun watching that stream.

Sepulcher was awesome, until it wasn't. Halondrus is one of my favorite bosses to watch really good guilds accomplish because its a mechanical masterpiece and showcases that. Jailer was just a huge letdown and an absolute slog of a fight. Watching people literally just throw in the towel because they have spent so long on the fight and just wanted to be home was depressing.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanctum was pretty fun to watch, Painsmith was such a brutal encounter and Kel'Thuzad and Remnant of Nerzhul were both really good fights from a spectator PoV.

And of course the whole "Sylvannas doesn't die at 50%, how the f are they gonna find 5% more damage" was such a moment.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Looks like Echo is going to M+

What is the chance Echo or Liquid will extend their lockout?