Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Echo all of a sudden with a 20% pull. Pretty impressive to go from 42 to 20%

Gotta suck a bit to do that kind of progress now just an hour or two before they stop and while Limit have the entire day ahead of them

Worst numbers tuned boss of all time

Echo got to the last phase. It's... uh. Pretty much the same as Heroic with a couple Halondrus-style soaks? They're about 20% off damage-wise so there's some optimization that needs to be done but it's likely to die today or tomorrow.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Echo all of a sudden with a 20% pull. Pretty impressive to go from 42 to 20%

Gotta suck a bit to do that kind of progress now just an hour or two before they stop and while Limit have the entire day ahead of them
    They had everyone alive and lust, this seems very unforgiving on DPS. I'll be surprised to see how they can remotely even make this without more nerfs. At this point, Liquid is far too behind and I doubt they stand any chance (not like they had any to start with on this boss).

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    They had everyone alive and lust, this seems very unforgiving on DPS. I'll be surprised to see how they can remotely even make this without more nerfs. At this point, Liquid is far too behind and I doubt they stand any chance (not like they had any to start with on this boss).
    They need to optimize damage in P2. The boss needs to be much lower the 43% coming into the last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Skyline ?

/10 chars
    The Chinese mega guild that was made of the best of the best of the best and failed harder than arsenic make up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    Oh i'm sure they will do a lot of the progress today, but ye they have some ways to go to catch up, but they definitely can by the time Echo starts up again in 10-11 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Well. Echo get pretty consistantly into the second intermession. Liquid havent even seen it?
    I mean they see it they just have players who don't like Interrupting as evident by the "yeah ok sure" response to max saying they needed interrupts on the add immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Echo got to the last phase. It's... uh. Pretty much the same as Heroic with a couple Halondrus-style soaks? They're about 20% off damage-wise so there's some optimization that needs to be done but it's likely to die today or tomorrow.
    Sadge, not because I don’t want Echo to win…

But, I was hoping for more from phase 3

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    They need to optimize damage in P2. The boss needs to be much lower the 43% coming into the last phase.
    There is no way they are optimizing 15% boss health. Not even with next resets gear

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    There is no way they are optimizing 15% boss health. Not even with next resets gear
    100% they can with this gear and 1000000000000% with next resets gear.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I guess P2 is where they need to pump out the damage then as much as possible, if they can get it to 35%, that would be massive. Realistically speaking another 5% nerf or extending P2 by another minute should do the trick (maybe another shield).

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    100% they can with this gear and 1000000000000% with next resets gear.
    This isn't a Sylvanus situation. I will bet you one hundred billion dollars that you are wrong

Well that was quite some progress. Going about how I expected, would have been very shocked if Echo didn't see phase 3 tonight. They just need to get the consistency on intermission 2 down, figure out all of p3 and then maximize for damage. I've been thinking since Tuesday that this boss was going to die on Friday and it seems like there's a pretty good likelihood of that happening. Liquid's only chance is if Echo somehow doesn't kill it tomorrow before going to bed and the boss hp gets nerfed or something later in the evening. Even then, don't really think that's gonna happen. Liquid seem to be about 8-10 hours behind in progression (in terms of consistency, not just boss % or farthest they've seen) and I don't think that they can close a gap that large.

Wtf

Warcraftlogs had echo with 20% and reverted back to 43.1%

Bug or something happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Wtf

Any chance that they privated the logs for that specific pull? Would that make it seem that way or no?

This isn't a Sylvanus situation. I will bet you one hundred billion dollars that you are wrong
    I take that bet and raise you one hundred trillion dollars that you are wrong...
    Not like we'll ever find out because the boss is getting nerfed in time for christmas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Wtf

The boss healed so it doesn't count, their words, not mine. I asked on stream.

Secret Mythic-only phase at 10-15%? /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I take that bet and raise you one hundred trillion dollars that you are wrong...
    Not like we'll ever find out because the boss is getting nerfed in time for christmas.

- - - Updated - - -

The boss healed so it doesn't count, their words, not mine. I asked on stream.
    You don't have one hundred trillion dollars

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And you have a hundred billion?
    That's a personal question