10+ Year Old Account

group loot in pugs...

...in my experience as a assassination rogue with group loot, it is much easier to loot weapons aka daggers, since most raids have max 1 or 2 rogues, but tiers and esp trinkets, oh my gosh...at least tiers you can get in great vault, so it is not big deal, even some raid leaders manipulate who will they inv due to tokens thing, but looting some kind of agility trinket is almost impossible since at least 10 or more ppls will always role...so why personal loot is not default in pugs and group loot or master loot for guild runs is really beyond me...your thoughts?!?

cheers all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...in my experience as a assassination rogue with group loot, it is much easier to loot weapons aka daggers, since most raids have max 1 or 2 rogues, but tiers and esp trinkets, oh my gosh...at least tiers you can get in great vault, so it is not big deal, even some raid leaders manipulate who will they inv due to tokens thing, but looting some kind of agility trinket is almost impossible since at least 10 or more ppls will always role...so why personal loot is not default in pugs and group loot or master loot for guild runs is really beyond me...your thoughts?!?

cheers all!!!
    If you're that desperate make your own groups and exclude agility users. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Blame the ludicrous amount of hunters in the game. I have a pet theory that it's a political thing. If you're right wing and you want to find the most "traditional manly man" role then hunter is what 1st comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Blame the ludicrous amount of hunters in the game. I have a pet theory that it's a political thing. If you're right wing and you want to find the most "traditional manly man" role then hunter is what 1st comes to mind.
    Either that or Pet classes tend to be very popular in videogames

Please get help.

Warriors are literally staring at you right in your face. Like, right up in your grill and you think hunter is a manly choice?

I play hunter lots and I am old enough to be a little insecure about gender and roles and shit. But I would rate hunters as at least the third most feminine class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Warriors
    I thought of that but it's not as traditional. Hunters is the first human "man's" profession and warriors came later as part of more organized societies (besides: even leftists had warriors).

PS Obviously: all this is in jest and there are various ways to pick hunter (but there's obviously some truth in those things one way or another (e.g. trad men wouldn't pick male mage))

I'd have to say warrior is the OG manly man

Conan the Barbarian was basically warrior class, about as manly man as you get

Crom cares not for your politics

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post

cheers all!!!
    Let's group the class by armor and main stats

Cloth - Priest, warlock, mage
    Leather - Rogue, Druid, Monk, Demon
    Mail - Hunter, Shaman, Evoker
    Plate - Warrior, Paladin, Death

Main stats

Strength
    Death knight: blood, frost, and unholy
    Paladin: protection and retribution
    Warrior: arms, fury, and protection

Agility
    Druid: feral and guardian
    Monk: brewmaster and windwalker
    Hunter: beast mastery, marksmanship, and survival
    Rogue: assassination, outlaw, and subtlety
    Shaman: enhancement
    Demon Hunter: Havoc, Vengence

Intellect
    Druid: balance and restoration
    Mage: arcane, fire, and frost
    Monk: mistweaver
    Paladin: holy
    Priest: discipline, holy, and shadow
    Shaman: elemental and restoration
    Warlock: affliction, demonology, and destruction
    Evoker: Both spec

Now let's say the trinket you are after has Agility lets count the tanks out you have ten different specs that use Agility trinket and if you factor in Agility tanks that's 13 specs you rolling against.

My suggestion if you want to get loot easier play a plate wearer

There are only 9 spec you are rolling against for strenght trinket if the tanks want it as well.

If you play a class that needs Int trinket good luck as 17 spec also use Int
    Last edited by sponge5307; 2023-01-08 at 04:48 AM.

Group loot sucks in pugs. I get max 1 loot from full run, last week 0.

With Pl i was sure to get minimum 1-2 loot on a full run.

Also, kinda messed up when you see another dps doing 0 dmg, he is just bad and he is getting 5 loot, because of GL.

And us who do the stuff needed. 0.

#BringbackPL!