Animal Companion doesn't tolerate dragon riding in m+

Quite a "nische" issue I guess but is there anyone else experiencing issues with animal companion & dragon riding in Nokhud Offensive m+?

So far I've noticed that whenever you dismount you'll have your main pet spawning instantly but your 2nd pet through the talent will spawn approx. 2-3 sec. later, usually kind of immune to buffs like beast cleave or style attacks like stomp after a kill command for another 1-2 sec.

We're losing quite some potential because usually you don't have tanks waiting for your companion pet to spawn to max profit dmgwise.

Just wondering if anyone else had this happening as well, tried to dismiss & manually resummon after landing but it's the same "delay", same goes for cancelling the mount or dismounting via using a spell.

Usually this does not happen in Nokhud m0 for some reason or outside of dungeons.

Have a great day my duds

Not a dragonriding-specific problem, this has always happened with any flying mount. It is certainly annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should change it that your pet transforms into a whelpling when on a dragonriding mount. (Like players can activate to catch a ride from another player.)

I guess, or just fix the bug so the second pet spawns more quickly.