Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Preach: "Creating a Dragon Isles for Everyone" - Inside Blizzard Ep 2

Preach: "Creating a Dragon Isles for Everyone" - Inside Blizzard Ep 2
    Preach has uploaded another video of his trip to Blizzard HQ, showing behind-the-scenes of key Dragonflight features such as the new talent system, dragonriding and dungeon design.

Last edited by Lumy; 2023-01-16 at 02:09 AM.

Grabs popcorn and waits for the hate comments.

I didnt watch the video but I bet it has to do with gays

RAGE!

HATRED!

UNINFORMED ANGER AND IRRATIONAL ACCUSATIONS!

How dare this man come back and play a game he said he quit when it wasn't what he liked anymore, just because it now is something he enjoys again! How does that make sense, just changing your opinion based on nothing more than a change in the product that removed many of the problems that made you quit in the first place!

I WON'T HAVE IT!

Not watching the video but it was worth coming for the comments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    I didnt watch the video but I bet it has to do with gays
    bro fr what world are you living in

Master of puppets I'm pullin' your strings!

Sell out - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    RAGE!

HATRED!

How dare this man come back and play a game he said he quit when it wasn't what he liked anymore, just because it now is something he enjoys again! How does that make sense, just changing your opinion based on nothing more than a change in the product that removed many of the problems that made you quit in the first place!

I WON'T HAVE IT!
    Except he quit because of the lawsuit. Some fake ass virtue signaling if ever there were such an example.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Except he quit because of the lawsuit. Some fake ass virtue signaling if ever there were such an example.
    That is not why he quit, he didnt like the game, the lawsuit was just the straw that broke the camels back, he was discussing leaving long before the lawsuit came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Wonder how much Blizzard is paying him?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Probably nothing.

Actually he was the one paying Blizzard for getting the interviews, or so he said.

I don't watch his stream, I'm only subbed to his youtube channel, but I find it kinda funny how he said he will not cover wow on his youtube channel (which was fair imo), yet he does this video series. Like, man, what's up? You are advertising Dragonflight (or this new era of wow) and yet, you have ZERO videos about actually playing it and telling your opinion about it.
    Besides, this video is WAAAAAAAAAAY too late, he is still at the overly romantic "Look, guys, this is the promise" phase, but the players have been playing it for weeks now and they have their own opinion about it now, we can see the holes between the promisepackages by now - and he could too if he'd actually play the game. It's like telling the weather news 2 weeks later: heads up guys, it was supposed to rain 2 weeks ago!" Yeah, thanks, very helpful.
    He has been hyping dragonflight/new era of wow for months now, and yet, he doesn't seem to play it that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Albertillo View Post
    Actually he was the one paying Blizzard for getting the interviews, or so he said.
    Yeah, and Jeff Bezos says he only makes $80,000 a year. If you think this guy was pissed at blizzard for all of their in-game mistakes AND the legal ones, then decided a year later after a few people in the company changed he would pay THEM to let him come in and clear their name, Jeff Bezos making $80k a year probably sounds right to you.

Wake me up when someone uploads video edit with Preach removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Sell out - - -
    Semi-Intelligent quasi mouth piece - - -

(Hint not refering to the vid)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Wake me up when someone uploads video edit with Preach removed.
    Wake me up when people like you grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Yeah, and Jeff Bezos says he only makes $80,000 a year. If you think this guy was pissed at blizzard for all of their in-game mistakes AND the legal ones, then decided a year later after a few people in the company changed he would pay THEM to let him come in and clear their name, Jeff Bezos making $80k a year probably sounds right to you.
    You do know that legally (as in uk law where he uplpads) you MUST state if you are being paid. If you do not it is a federal crime punishable by jailtime. So I will tend to believe the person not wanting to go to jail.

- - - Updated - - -

They arent. He has to say of if he is getting paid due to UK laws. All influencers in the UK must say in video if they are being paid for it. It is a UK law and their have been others in the UK who havent and have either paid hefty fines or done jail time. It is a federal crime (or the uk equivale t)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Yeah you no nothing.

Performative and disingenuous. :^)

Good vid, tho

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Probably nothing.
    You poor fool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    Grabs popcorn and waits for the hate comments.
    Preach is a giant walking vagina with thrush

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    RAGE!

HATRED!

I WON'T HAVE IT!
    What you on about, are you one of those fanbois?
    Couldn't care what game he plays, he's just an annoying man baby in general.

Quote Originally Posted by BasilTheRat View Post
    You poor fool.
    All you got is speculation and no proof. That's why I said probably

Just here for the comments, at it's worth it