Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    I am alliance and with warmode on no idea if it has any requirements though
    Did it get fixed?
    Alliance with warmode off here. I guess that is the key, having warmode on.

Horde with warmode and it works perfectly. I just did it seconds ago, just to make sure.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Except there are a lot more of us.
    Sure there are. Just Like there's a lot more facts pulled from your made up source, who happens to be the invisible man

Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    Rogues using shroud in succession to keep the NPCs stealthed. With only 60 rogues you could keep it going forever!

You could get away with fewer tho, you don't need to have 100% uptime on shroud. Letting the NPCs reappear for a few seconds before taking them away again would probably be more frustrating (aka better), anyway.
    Stealth isn't infallible. Get close enough and you can still see them.

Inb4 fun sandbox stuff like this gets patched out.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or don't be a peasant and use your Brutosaur
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mokettefr View Post
    I mean if i were playing i'd do it too
    What is point in visiting MMO-C if you aint even playing and telling others you aint playing... basically just hate posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Sure there are. Just Like there's a lot more facts pulled from your made up source, who happens to be the invisible man
    Nope... there's definitely a lot more of us now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    What is point in visiting MMO-C if you aint even playing and telling others you aint playing... basically just hate posting.
    You have no room to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Keeping tabs on the game/franchise we used to adore with all our hearts and souls. Seeing if something changed for the better enough that we might start playing again and maybe even hopefully influence the community in a way that things might move in that direction. Commiserate with fellow former players when we find each other on here.

Lots of reasons tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Efcharisto View Post
    Keeping tabs on the game/franchise we used to adore with all our hearts and souls. Seeing if something changed for the better enough that we might start playing again and maybe even hopefully influence the community in a way that things might move in that direction. Commiserate with fellow former players when we find each other on here.

Lots of reasons tbh.
    That's a lot of words for insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    That's a lot of words for insanity
    You're a lot of words for insanity.

Lots of reasons tbh.
    BS. You don't go to obscure forum posts to see if things changed. It would be more believable to say it's force of habit to read mmoc forums while going to the bathroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    People who "stopped" playing WoW are the vegans of the wow community...
    "hey.

bro.

you still play that shit game? wow I quit like ages ago, I don't understand why you people keep playing that shit. its the same treadmill over and over again."

MMO-C in a nutshell lately
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    BS. You don't go to obscure forum posts to see if things changed. It would be more believable to say it's force of habit to read mmoc forums while going to the bathroom.
    First, it's not that obscure given that it's a very old forum that is about as relevant as the actual game's forums, and far more accessible, and the fact I've been visiting it since before I quit. Idc if you believe me though.

First, it's not that obscure given that it's a very old forum that is about as relevant as the actual game's forums, and far more accessible, and the fact I've been visiting it since before I quit. Idc if you believe me though.
    LOL no one believes you people bro, any normal person that quits a game moves along and never looks back. Most of you sound like those fucking creepy exes that keep tabs on the person they were dating/married to because as much as you want everyone to believe you, you can't get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    People who "stopped" playing WoW are the vegans of the wow community...
    See that's unfair. Sure Vegans will make sure you know they are vegan when you meet them. But they don't hang out on sites dedicated to preparing animal products telling everyone they are vegans

Haha that's great!

Sometimes the middle auctioneers will disappear and I'd go on my fat panda in a golden mog and just stand in their place. People run in and you can see them targetting me for a few seconds before realising. Makes my day : D
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    See that's unfair. Sure Vegans will make sure you know they are vegan when you meet them. But they don't hang out on sites dedicated to preparing animal products telling everyone they are vegans
    You'd be surprised

Lots of reasons tbh.
    Sounds a lot like obsession with an ex you can't let go of. Leave. It's healthier for you.